Toxic Community

People,
What’s the point if you insult Ilfonic all the time. Constructive criticism is what matters. Do you really think Illfonic will read something by just insulting them?

14 Likes

Ok it’s become apparent I need to bring in a guest speaker… and who better than the President of America!!

1 Like

that you always have to ridicule everything is also a problem for this community

3 Likes

There does seem to be quite a lot of it.

I general I wish people would just, try and remember they’re talking to or about other people. They don’t deserve to be treated badly.

2 Likes

Let’s ridicule the ridiculers!

1 Like

Yes, I said that upstairs

Surely you see the irony here?

1 Like

Yes, I got it, sorry. My mistake xD

1 Like

I sometimes forget

1 Like

Well…

Illfonic has done, in 4 months, what some Artists or bands do over their entirety of their career.

Provided a product everyone wishes they can play and utilize the way they would like to. Have made some questionable decisions that have led to changes in their product, and no longer resembles the original.

Tbh if they kept the game the way it was from the BETA and didn’t touch it, (minus the bugs), it would have been just fine.

The fact the community has been so patient without being asked to be, also witnessing the first game of the “Predator” franchise being treated the way it is for the first time in over a decade, is what is creating a toxic mess.

Maybe if they didn’t break their own game, this wouldn’t be a problem.

3 Likes

We tried in the beginning and we were met with silence and vague bullshit. After 2025 dutch came out and the major bugs started happening we were very polite and tryed to be understanding. By the time the 3rd dlc came out and the bugs were still there we have given up and now all the devs deserve is a angry mob with pitchforks and torches at their base of operations. They cant even use the pandemic as an excuse anymore

4 Likes

I much prefer Bloods humor (or lack there of), to people being asshats because they are emotional.

We are pretty toxic, and I don’t really see the insult in stating the obvious. We are not as toxic as some places I have frequented. All in all I think we have a pH balance around vinegar. 😁

3 Likes

Sometimes you just need to go tbr extra mile. It’s ok

We all make mistakes in the heat of passion Jimbo

If it were like the beta it would have more bugs

Texts like yours are the problem, the developers will never read that

1 Like

What? I dont care for the devs anymore. They reap what the sow. I hope this games failure black lists them so they have to become burger flippers and ditch diggers

1 Like

Are you suggesting I’m not funny…

2 Likes

I think you’re hilarious, but I can understand why others might not.
You do mock almost everything. 😉

1 Like

The beta was the most balanced this game has ever been. Sure the combistick being a op ft wipe tool was over the top. But in the beta it was difficult for the ft even a premade to kill the pred and it was difficult for the pred to win aswell. The way the game has been by lets say samurai dlc is one sided or the other. The game has never been in a balanced state