Toxic Community

I believe he is suggesting you are like the Carrot top of comedy. Funny at first but then you start abusing steroids and you end up ripping the skull off a child in a roid induced rage

Fair enough lol.

2 Likes

Also its pretty funny since my comment is 100% the truth with a little bit of satire at the end to top ot off

Hey man, that was all in the past. WHY CANT WE JUST MOVE ON?!

1 Like

This game is very easy to mock. If this game came out on the ps3 it would have been hailed a masterpiece but with the next gen hot on the heels of out current this game is a mockery of anything decent

1 Like

Ah, but we have different opinions. The beta was a complete failure. There were endless bugs. The predator was way too strong. The current balance is the best there has ever been

Okay fine. We can forget the roid rage head rip

1 Like

I like it… so that must be a subjective opinion formed on the basis of an emotional reaction.

In what way? That the ft dosent need to try while the pred has to sweat his or her respected sex organ off? Maybe

1 Like

I was referring to carrot top…

There is no point in arguing with you if you are only looking for the bad in this game

1 Like

Ehhh maybe. More like a technical standpoint. If this game came out even at the beginning life cyle of the ps4 it would still be hailed a masterpiece. But now the way the unreal engine is and how other indie game companies make better games with a kickstarter budget is nothing more than laughable. I want this game to succeed but for that to happen Sony needs to lossen the regins

The balance is off, heavily favours Pre-made’s and does favour a meta for FT. That will change, likely by the end of the month.

These games take about 2 years to hit the amount of content a story game has. Patients is required, there are going to be bad patches and bad balances that force a meta. We’ll get past them though.

1 Like

Im not tho? Also not trying to have an one either. I enjoy this game play both sides and I really look at the pros and cons of both the Ft have the upper hand all the time.

Yea. DBD is the best example of this games as a service model.

Just got announced for next gen 4k/60 baby!!

2 Likes

I can agree with this. But the way the company is handling the current problems of game crashes and pushing out paid dlc instead of postponing it scares me. What it this goes unfixed till the maps and modes drop?

It most certainly is, wish someone would figure it out and then do better. I think you could do it faster and more efficiently than Behaviour did. Hell, Behaviour failed when they tried to recreate it with Death Garden.

1 Like

We should see how much they have done for this game since release, some developers throw a game on the market and never bring an update or anything again. A little gratitude wouldn’t be bad either. Sure, game crashes need to be fixed as soon as possible, but do you know if they’re already working on them? Maybe it’s not that quick to fix the problem.

They are on a schedule, that content is what keeps the game moving. It’s as important as communication. Same goes for the bitching about shaders, they are a necessary evil. They buy time.

2 Likes

This game has some MAJOR issues right now and people are going to be outraged, rightly so.

1 Like