Toxic Community

I don’t think it will, but I do think it will take some time.

That’s why I think that other thread is right, this probably is an apology situation. It isn’t a thing that gives anyone permission to attack them.

1 Like

I keep hearing that it’s Sonys latest software update is the cause for the crashing. If that’s the case it could take a while I think

Yeah, me too. Can’t verify it cause Sony but I am getting a tad annoyed at the amount of misplaced blame and jumping to conclusions.

I am trying to be nice to my fellow community members… they are making it hard… I like ad hominem’s. 😁

1 Like

We are grateful and we have been very much so. But when the auto long claim bug goes unfixed for 5 patches after dutch 2025 was released. So that is basically the start of this game we har a bug that would get pred players killed. The community has really only become toxic since the Alpha was released free to all.

That’s what happens when you extinguish a fire in a cave full of neanderthals I guess lol

3 Likes

Is he wrong though, has the criticism become more toxic lately?

We shouldn’t attack them yeah I can agree. But I believe its time for Illfonic to step up and say you know what sony we need to communicate with out playerbase on bugs and other things give them a time frame not vague bs response, like did you try to redownload the game. Of the false promises mr @OldKingHamlet gave us that he was going to make a threas on possible fixes for the game. That was 5 days ago

OKH brought up deleting our saves as a temp fix which helped a lot of people, myself included.

2 Likes

They can change the schedule. That like me being at work and a concrete pillar that is holding the the entire building is cracked and I say well we need ti have the other 5 floors complete before we can fix that. Seems like greed is the one holding the regins not sony

I’d love more communication. Part of that is on us though. We are all responsible for our individual contributions towards having better communication with the devs via the mods.

The current situation isn’t one can tell you the why for. I wish I could but there’s not enough information for me to speculate. I can’t speak for them.

As Blood said, the save thing helped me.

1 Like

He isnt wrong.

I dont want them to give us anything other than. We are currently working on the crash fix and we have postponed all schedule dlc updates and content till we fix this issue. That all. I will accept vague bs like that. Not well we are not sure but we have you deleted ur save file

1 Like

Yeah it has helped yall. That is like what 5% if the playerbase that it helped. The rest of us have done that mutiple times and are still experiencing game crashes

I can see them giving their art team a break and hiring more coders to expedite fixes. It would be a smart move.

2 Likes

In a perfect world sure.

1 Like

If i say T what do you guys say then?

URTLES

2 Likes

Lul. Constructive criticism? You won’t beleive but in the beginning when people didn’t know that illfonic is bad company - everything was fine. But when all your criticism will be ignored for 4 months, when developers will ignore most of your wishes and solutions, when they won’t contact to their community, and evetually everything become worse - will you continue talking about constuctive criticism? I don’t think so. There were a lot of topics where people was telling everybody about minuses of a game, telling about bad marketing and how to fix it without much money and force and what did they receive? Nothing…

This is far more dangerous then people on the playing side realize. It’s also not necessarily up to illfonic to decide. It’s likely that the actual release schedule is dictated by the publishers, that’s how it normally works. The management people at illfonic are likely the ones filling the gaps in that schedule and doing so knowing it will mean more work for the people below them. Every gap filled is another opened further up the schedule.

Not having patches, with fluff content kills these games. The far majority of players will move on if not given something they want to grind for. In the long run it leads to us all getting the Pred’s or FT member’s we want, look wise.

PS. I see you lurking Anyt1m3, I really don’t work for them. In fact it probably annoys the hell out of them went I do this.

2 Likes

Release is most certainly in the hands of Sony, as they have to manage all fixes/dlc for every single game on PSN

1 Like