Toxicity in matches

I try and start every match by saying “good luck and have fun” in game voip. Every once and a while you will get that guy who responds. Just mute them.

Turn off mic jesus christ.

Lol I everytime do that and each time I get a fuck you or lol rekt. That make me laugh how easy it is to be an asd then being nice in our day

I’ve came across a lot of toxicity. As predator I had one guy saying “Pssy Predator btch” everytime I was near. I must admit, it got a rise out of me so I zero’d in and made sure I killed him. But then he resurrected and started it again. I find it best just mute these losers early on.

Also highlights how much the FT needed a nerd as you had guys like this mouthing off coz they knew the odds were in their favour.

I agree, there are many toxic players. I played a few as fireteam. We lose nobody on fireteam had a mic. Oh the results page your head from the brezek "You f***** suck and then call everyone. "
Then call us Ns. I am like wow these people are toxic. Its something that needs to change because it can kill this game.

Guys…i mean, im almost fascinated about how you even react to this…there is an option to TURN IT OFF…and if you really are this sensitive about other shitty humans ruining your day with trashtalk, reconsider playing PVP games. This has always been the case, i dont like it either, but you have the power to turn stuff off, then DO IT.

If you cannot laugh when hearing people raging, online games arent for you, because people are assholes online, this will never change.

I thought the toxicity levels got low, but i was wrong.
So yesterday, this Predator Jungle Hunter, with Disciplined (go figure), spammed the plasma cannon the entire match, disn’t even claimed, he casted the dropped ones also. Killed all of the FT and in the end-game lobby has the nerve to say: “You guys suck”.
No need to say that i reported him for cheating/exploiting and chat abuse.

PS: Sorry for digging this old topic.

@Thunder-Cats was this you or mass?

Honestly I just drop out when I see a disciplined on a non scout. It’s the principle of the thing, it’s not even a big deal but I’m not gonna condone exploiting.
Had a city hunter strait plasma spam last night too with analytic. No charge just constant rapid quick fire from a tree. Sad part is he didn’t piss me off, it was the randoms that did literally nothing and the fact that I switched off my sniper build in the lobby cuz someone else was running sniper. I dumped a whole mag into him while he was spamming the team, if I had taken the damn sniper shit would have been over right then and there.

No toxicity though in any matches last night, some fun trash talk and taunting but nothing I’d call toxic

@Forever_Mello and I fought your lawn yesterday. We beat it.

2 Likes

Catch you tearing up my lawn again you’ll get the cane ya damn whippersnappers

2 Likes

Hey we did you a favor old man, I used the plasma lawnmower and everything.

1 Like

Not nearly as bad as a counterstrike lan tornie with35 frat boys.

Favor he says, I enjoy putting on my 10 year old nikes, striped socks and shorts and cutting the lawn every weekend! Now I gotta pretend to listen to the wife when I could be cutting the grass!

1 Like

Well you should know that your lawn couldn’t withstand the night of two melons.

I know this is a typo…but it really makes it out like a horror movie

1 Like

Is it a typo? Is it?.. yes… sad face.

1 Like

The issue was not really the exploiting.
Was that added to the shitty gameplay and the nerve to say that we sucked.
I don’t even care about that disciplined specialization, never lost against a disciplined yet ;). And the spamming isn’t a big deal also, cause one can’t spam all FT at same time and a coordinated team can easily drop the Pred down from his spot.

1 Like

So the issue isn’t the game so much as that guy was an asshole 🤷‍♀️ I had a French dude yell at me yesterday. 😅

1 Like

Oh no I get where you’re coming from. Stupid, uncalled for and toxic. It’s like some guys take joy in flexing on randoms and it’s stupid because 2 players with experience and skill can and will mop the floor with you. Why act like that when you’ve really not accomplished anything