Toxicity in matches

I got called trash two days ago when I used the slowest Samurai Ghost with an axe. Not one of them could get more than 500 damage on me and I was just standing around 90% of the time. The guy that was bitching was also a dualist lol.

What is a big deal… a kungfu disc master downing 3 ft members in mere seconds… 120 m away

I did it to 2 pc teams last night. No salt…just trying new things other than plasma spam and combi throws…
With the stalker perk… that first disc throw is and insta down. Let it hit the ground. Send another and another. The collect them like pokeballs.

Granted not top tier teams… seems to put a damper in their game. As in 1 min wipes

Lawls whos bad now

I guess me for stomping them, they did say I was trash for beating them after all.

Duelist is retarded. I also hate seeing multiple field medics and people spamming those auto spot fucking things

1 Like

I don’t really care why and how i go down. I don’t even care about winning or losing. I prefer losing a highly disputed 15min match against a top tier Pred than winning in the first 5min.
The thing here is why that guy had to say that we sucked, when he was the one abusing a game glitch/exploit and spamming the caster the entire match from distance like a 10 yo noob?
I’m not naif, i mean doesn’t this type of people can’t just assume that they just want to win no matter what (that i can understand and accept), instead of being trashy talkers after the match?

As a person that only uses scout duelist I find this hurtful but also very true

3 Likes

You take that back! (Unless of course you meant that specific dualist)

What I find retarded is a small side arm doing more damage than a rifle chambered in 7.62. It doesn’t work that way.

free burger and fries to pred that kills 4 FT members with disc spam

I request my burger and fries

1 Like

Yea I got called trash and a plasma spammer when I killed two dude with a combistick throw. Then dude that called me trash tried to add me 😂

1 Like

He was gonna send dick pics.

1 Like

With how serious dudes take this game wouldn’t doubt it

1 Like

I was playing with @Forever_Mello yesterday and got myself a fan. This guy was our teammate and just kept spamming me with friend requests and party invites non stop. He kept messaging me saying “Predator Hunting Grounds?” Over and over and then started sending me close friend requests.

I didn’t even do anything great either that match, Mello and I did all the damage and he and the other random were doing the obj and one died at the end.

Speaking of which, check your inbox.

Buahahah I’m too scared

Dew it

Ha! See what happens when you want an evil twin? You get a stalker

1 Like