Toxicity is starting to run rampant

With trapper, you can net gun a whole FT before they have a chance to knife themselves free, and keep them all nettted while you kill them. Traps are absurd. Add bear traps and a bit of good setup and a tingle of luck and even the best fireteams will struggle not to be wiped.

1 Like

3-Bad team = bad players. Teamwors is part of skill. That said even if all 4 going in different directions and are good the predator CAN’T kill all 4 of them in 60 seconds. Its impossible. I would love video evidence of this.

4-We can have that discussion when they fix the bugs and give content. Right now punishing people is a bad idea.

Yeah and I often drop 2 as set up then drop the next one right on someone after I sneak up on them for the guaranteed hit. It’s worth getting shot a little bit too even if they spot you

1 Like

I am lvl 150 for a LONG time. Don’t want this to sound as bragging but NEVER did the predator claimed my entire team in 60 seconds even when playing with randoms on PS that are really bad.

I am the one that is saying its impossible. If you think its possible to kill 4 good people in 60 seconds of game time. Post a video of you doing it.

Im pretty sure 60 second’s is a generalized time frame, I dont think it was meant to be taken that literal.

2 Likes

Not gonna argue anymore, But sometimes bad teamwork has more to do with a lack of things such as a mic, rather than a lack of skill.

As for the punishments I agree. I get ahead of everyone quite frequently. Yall are living in the here and now of the game where as Im arguing from the perspective of a fully reworked and fixed game. I sometimes forget that.

edit

Gonna shameless plug this post @DisturbedLlama

here

2 Likes

Bro I’ve done it like dozens of times. How good are the teams? Not sure. I’m sure it varies. But this team was noticeably good, and noticeably not a team I’d usually kill nearly this fast. Which is why I went out of my way to state this. If you don’t believe me we can play

Dude what? Get the entire team trapped in nets? Are we talking about complete nobs? What, they line up and just sit there?
Traps? The best of fireteams struggle not to get wipped? Are you serious?

The best fireteams are going to make the best predators have a hell of a time to pull a win. Its the other way around. I seriously think you did not play long enough this game.

This is why I think if you intentionally click the leave button mid game or end game you get a slight punishment (1min of not playing?) just becouse the already placed system saying “if you leave right now you won’t get your xp and shit” doesn’t make them stay lol

No, However if you dont rely on the cloak as many do, and you have your pred painted full green, you can far more successfully stealth. Youll be hitting them from directions they arent expecting because they cant sound whore your clicking. Thats the level of fuckery im on.

I think playing both sides (fireteam/pred) helps understand where each person is coming from.

You are so against the idea of this working but just play the scenario in your head for a moment lol. A teammate is bear trapped, everyone comes sprinting to hug him and protect him, they step in traps as well, then someone eats a combi+one tap wrist blade instant down combo then the others start getting bow slapped while trying to get out of the extra long bear trap timers. Do you see how this could prove problematic lol

Again, post videos of you killing teams in 60 seconds from the game start. I would love to see you do that to a good team.
Try this, find 4 people around here and do a custom match and show me killing them in 60 seconds.

Ohhh brother! We have stumbled wayyyy off of that topic! Ya know the one I started the thread for😂 this guy instead wants to tell us we are bad and we have never killed good teams. So that’s where we arr😂

1 Like

Its extremely strong, But depending on where the FT are, it usually requires a bit of setup and knowing where they will run through.

I have done it in less time than 60 seconds. It was the first game I found out the spear throw can collateral and I got 2 in one toss. Again, if you don’t believe me, we can play

Lmaoaoa fair enough but why the actual fucc are u all arguing at 5;00 in the damn morning 💀lol

3 Likes

Its only 2am for me here sir! lol

edit

doesnt make it any better

2 Likes

Cause I don’t sleep my dude lolol

1 Like

If they step in traps as well they are complete nobs.

Its like this, assume 1 get’s trapped. The rest defend as he get’s out. If the pred goes melee on him, he leaves in second wind ant the guy is at best downed. If the pred start shooting from range he is going to get a ton of damage even if the guy trapped get’s some himself. This is assuming its a good team, and not bad players.