Toxicity is starting to run rampant

That’s literally what it’s been about the whole time. YOU changed the subject dingus

I mean you literally agreed with every single one of my points soooo yeah I’m on board. And ok ok I admit I’m being extra with the one dude but it’s because he said “meh punches in the face MEH” like c’mon we have to laugh at him for that atleast right

1 Like

Man im not judging anyone right now. Im just saying, lets end it here. Its pointless.

2 Likes

What a guy lol

1 Like

Buff predator nerf fireteam!

Thats all folks lol.

(Just joking around not trying to start anything)

1 Like

Its nowhere near as simple as buff predator, nerf fireteam.

Nor the other way around.

Truth is, because this is an asym, pred does need to be stronger. However I am still of the belief that a SINGLE ft member should be able to second wind a pred on their own.

A preds strength should lie in two things.

Gadgets, Especially the superior stealth.

And Good plays. Creating traps, Stalking prey. Etc.

Overall it would be more hardcore, sure. But it would also make playing as both teams far more engaging than what equates to a 30 second thrust and bust after a 10 min queue.

The only thing engaging about this game right now is seeing the fucking queue as pred load you in.

1 Like

3- Good players are going to have good teamwork even if they are randoms. Even if you have bad teamwork all you need to know to survive longer then that is to SHOOT. He provided no video of the event but no good team would go down that fast. People who don’t play as a team and go different directions and end up alone are NOT good players. If all 4 of them are close to one another there is no way he can do shit if they are any good. In this game to win vs people who are good you need to chip at the health of the FT and set up kills. Rushing in and claiming all 4 in 60 seconds can only be done vs nobs!

4-Punishing people when the pred que is already fucked up is a bad idea. Some punishment already exist in the game with missing out on veritanium and XP. What else can you do, put lockouts when the que is already bad for the pred and making it even longer? Making FT players quit the game because they get punished just after a pred curbstomped them all in the ground in 60 seconds?

Oh I’m fully aware of that higher or lower numbers mean very little in grand scheme of things when the core mechanics arent has fine tuned as they should be.

1 Like
  1. Disagree. Ive had plenty of good players on my team, but they dont have mics. The teamwork is trash, but when it comes to how they play they arent anywhere near bad players. The point is to differentiate between a bad TEAM and bad PLAYERS. They dont always equate to each other.

2. Punishing people when the game is as fucked as it is will only destroy the little bit of life the game has quicker. I agree there. However if the game ever gets its shit together. It does need to consider a punishment system for leaving games. especially since the game getting its shit together means longer games, And the damage leaving prematurely will do to a match, will be far more severe.

Hey man all jokes aside you should actually try doing what I do and see if you can down a good team quickly. I’m not sure if you use trapper ever or just over looked the perk, but I promise you will make good teams look not so good with trapper+large pouch. Honestly, traps are the most underrated thing in the game. They can’t move or turn around and with trapper on its a loooong time they are stuck. It was one of those teams that spots you, lays into you, and pulls knives out the moment you close in. They were experienced players is all I’m saying. But when you have 4 bear traps you can essentially disable the whole team. Off topic to the thread but I just wanted to shine some light on that

With trapper, you can net gun a whole FT before they have a chance to knife themselves free, and keep them all nettted while you kill them. Traps are absurd. Add bear traps and a bit of good setup and a tingle of luck and even the best fireteams will struggle not to be wiped.

1 Like

3-Bad team = bad players. Teamwors is part of skill. That said even if all 4 going in different directions and are good the predator CAN’T kill all 4 of them in 60 seconds. Its impossible. I would love video evidence of this.

4-We can have that discussion when they fix the bugs and give content. Right now punishing people is a bad idea.

Yeah and I often drop 2 as set up then drop the next one right on someone after I sneak up on them for the guaranteed hit. It’s worth getting shot a little bit too even if they spot you

1 Like

I am lvl 150 for a LONG time. Don’t want this to sound as bragging but NEVER did the predator claimed my entire team in 60 seconds even when playing with randoms on PS that are really bad.

I am the one that is saying its impossible. If you think its possible to kill 4 good people in 60 seconds of game time. Post a video of you doing it.

Im pretty sure 60 second’s is a generalized time frame, I dont think it was meant to be taken that literal.

2 Likes

Not gonna argue anymore, But sometimes bad teamwork has more to do with a lack of things such as a mic, rather than a lack of skill.

As for the punishments I agree. I get ahead of everyone quite frequently. Yall are living in the here and now of the game where as Im arguing from the perspective of a fully reworked and fixed game. I sometimes forget that.

edit

Gonna shameless plug this post @DisturbedLlama

here

2 Likes

Bro I’ve done it like dozens of times. How good are the teams? Not sure. I’m sure it varies. But this team was noticeably good, and noticeably not a team I’d usually kill nearly this fast. Which is why I went out of my way to state this. If you don’t believe me we can play

Dude what? Get the entire team trapped in nets? Are we talking about complete nobs? What, they line up and just sit there?
Traps? The best of fireteams struggle not to get wipped? Are you serious?

The best fireteams are going to make the best predators have a hell of a time to pull a win. Its the other way around. I seriously think you did not play long enough this game.

This is why I think if you intentionally click the leave button mid game or end game you get a slight punishment (1min of not playing?) just becouse the already placed system saying “if you leave right now you won’t get your xp and shit” doesn’t make them stay lol

No, However if you dont rely on the cloak as many do, and you have your pred painted full green, you can far more successfully stealth. Youll be hitting them from directions they arent expecting because they cant sound whore your clicking. Thats the level of fuckery im on.