Trash talking

So we can all agree on the simple fact that trash talking is a way of video game life and needs to be taken lightly.

Playing Predator last night and end up defeating a team and called them trash and left it at that. I then proceeded to get messages aka salt. From the loser ft calling me a range trash pred and cant fight with melee. So I say back If you weren’t such trash you would be able to counter my range play. And tell them maybe online games are not ment for them. I get reported for that. Mhm so these players started the salt and then when i give it back they go and be babies about it lol. Such weak players

4 Likes

Lmaoo if you win you half rights to trash talk I wouldn’t but

1 Like

I love when the fireteam trash talks me

2 Likes

YOU CANT PLAY RANGED THATS ILLEGAL

You have to come down here and fight all of us melee vs knife + guns where we win hands down or you’re a COWARD

3 Likes

That’s basically the argument they use.

Why are you calling people trash to begin with? Why do you feel the need to do any type of that behavior?

9 Likes

I mute everyone at beginning of match or am in a party with friends that aren’t playing.

Never hear the trash talk lulz 😂 — if they do they’re waisting their breath.

When game first came out I tried talking to Randoms every single match… 1 in 10 would actually have a mic and most times had annoying background noise.

So, I gave up talking to Randoms. Oh yeah, PS4s mic quality is garbage compared to Xbox. Everything sounds distorted, it’s not as bad if one does a mic input adjustment — but most players don’t seem to do that.

So now I just communicate with emotes and spotting.

3 Likes

LOL. Honestly the trash players make this game more fun.

When I am the predator win/lose I have more fun when a couple of the FT are bad.

When I am FT win/lose I have more fun when a couple of the FT are bad.

It adds that human element of randomness that keeps each match different from the last. While I strive to play as high level as I can- it’s way more fun when you have to kind of babysit the randoms.

2 Likes

But that said I try to always say Good Game to the predator or FT over my mic at the end of every match.

I’m not a trash talker by any means but I like giving props for a good game. If the predator is going to talk trash it needs to be like a 2-3 min win.

1 Like

Yes, the vast majority of PS 4 I found have poor voice quality, PC players on thee other hand have good quality for the most part. They also use push to talk compared to the PS players. Always on mic gives away your position with background noise…

You don’t need to mute them at the beginning of each match you can turn off voice chat in options

2 Likes

I had a Predator once who kept calling me Mario for using the grenade launcher and jumping whenever he used the bow. All he did was scream and bitch the whole match and called everyone campers and bitches for constantly running. He won because the timer ran out and then proceeded to shit talk so much even though we put him into 2nd wind twice and we each did around 2k Damage to him. The only person he killed was the guy that ran off by himself, died, and quit.

3 Likes

Lol.

never trash talk, i always let a gg wp, expect if they rage at the end, in that case its free reign on what i say.

“ItS sO eAsY tO pLaY pRedAtOr” -Billy random player with the skill level of a schrimp

1 Like

What’s a honorable predator fight? I’ve got called trash for every possible scenario of winning.

1 Like

I guess laying down and being asked to be drawn like a french girl?

Before you called the FT Trash make sure you play as FT with randoms and survive till the end 😉

There’s no reason to trash talk unless they started first…that’s so toxic

Just say gg and go lol

5 Likes

Not really, Maybe you were raised to be a fucking Douche bag, that makes you a troll and a horrible Person. Trash talking is not needed in any game.

4 Likes

It ain’t needed but it sure is damn entertaining