UFO sightings or nonsense

The only explanation from my perspective is demons. I hope for something Godly from the kingdom of heaven. But from the way these lights are acting… Why they hiding? It weird. I really hope for new good things these coming years.

The only good thing that is going to come in the next few decades is hopefully the extinction of the Human race! In less than 100 years we as a whole have ruined the world and its ecosystem!!

2 Likes

I like earth and all bro but I know in my heart in the kingdom… no worries bro.

1 Like

Whatever helps you cope with death!

1 Like

Yeah God helps of course. But these pieces of flesh were in are so weak man.

Mine feels no pain so im pretty good! Tbh of God was real he should not let anyone in to heaven because we runied her creation!

Some are man made and use lighter than air and/ or laser propulsion. The stage is being set with the sudden aknowledgement by the government, space force, and so on.

1 Like

From my spiritual learning. There are those who will make it. I have to be confident in this as well as for my own soul.

It’s crazy bro. Or really aliens from an advanced planet. Im hoping for anything new.lol

Forsure there is some non human aspect to it i.e. (aliens, demons, spiritual, etc.) But some are definitely man made there’s substantial evidence to back that up. Not saying ALL, but forsure SOME. I along with 3 others have seen the large silent black triangle before now what exactly it was is up for debate but there’s 2 obvious candidates up for consideration lol

I see. Must of been intense. I’ve had experiences with amazing things on earth too. Inexplicable things. It’s why I believe in God today. There’s alot of data or mysteries that we may not solve here. Scripture says the mysteries belong to Him.

This guys a fucking Agent!

1 Like

The stage is being set for the upcoming fake alien attack. It’s not a coincidence that the government is starting to disclose “UFO” documents now.

1 Like

A truly good one was our future generations coming back to visit us. That would be nuts. My great-great-great-great grandson come see me. Ha

I saw a portal open up in the sky in 2017

Allegedly they are trying to open up portals to other dimensions over at CERN in Switzerland

2 Likes

3 Likes

I believe so as well

Project bluebeam fool, the aliens are us

Sounds like something someone who doesn’t lift would say.