Underrated and/or Forgotten Movies

5 Likes

This movie blew my mind when I was a kid at the height of my mighty morphin power rangers fandom!

1 Like

I wanted to like that movie so much. It had such great build up, but no payoff. And Polanski is a scumbag, so it ruined it for me.

1 Like

Hehehehehehehehe… a Steve 🍆 film…

1 Like

“Freaked” old favorite.

Carnosaur, 2 and 3 really underrated movies but to me really good movies

LOVE ERNEST! my favorite scenes in both camp and scared stupid is the badger and him saying ew after kissing the troll warlock

1 Like

Ernest Scared Stupid had me busting up as a kid

The practical effects still hold up

Crossing my fingers for a 4K release

Yeah , people forget he left the country after being charged with statutory rape. They still thank him at award shows years later aswell? Deniro pays his legal fees .

He and R Kelly need to get permanently lost. Plenty of others too I’m sure.

I see Kevin spacey has another 3 guys he needs to whack 😁

Off? Or just whack?

He already done the off , now its personal

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Coming soon to a forum near you!

1 Like

Those poor limey fucks . They will end up dead like the last two who accused him .

tenor-19

This movie was a prequel to an unmade King kong movie . I always liked it as a kid and actually still holds up .

2 Likes

Nice, I have fun with most of the Sommers movies, so this should be entertaining too.

1 Like

Its a great flick

Wait, what?!? That guy is awful! He managed to wreck the Mummy franchise after 2 movie and nearly killed GI Joe on the first one! And Van Helsing?!?!? That’s in my top 10 worst horror films ever! That dude *#@%s dogs for quarters, man!