Update today?

Nope lol.

Historically, Illfonic has preferred to do updates with dlc on tuesdays and updates that do not have a dlc associated with them on fridays. I would not expect an update this friday but it would make a lot more sense than today. more likely we’ll get a february dlc on the 9th and another patch with no dlc on the 26th

2 Likes

Whenever an update turns up, I hope it addresses the goddamn ‘hide under map’ exploit a certain troll is so fond of using.

3 Likes

Shhh…you’ll summon his 35th account

2 Likes

Lol. I mean as long as you get the other 3 it dont matter

He’s so prolific! I have to keep updating my thread in the Bug forum to add the new IDs…
https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/fix-the-map-exploits-hiding-under-map-video/18502

4 Likes

Really feel bad for the mods at this point

5 Likes

I feel bad that I gave him a badge of honor, he took my meme and perverted it. Well at the very least it helps identify him easier before we can see his vitriol but still…my poor meme 😢.

3 Likes

Road to hell is paved with good intentions my friend.

2 Likes

God damn he’s had that many accounts

2 Likes

Lol. Meh those are rookie numbers he gotta pump them up.

3 Likes

Alright let’s get him in here
@Eshtion and me always get a laugh out of the threads he makes

2 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

Can I request the boss music the trolls hear when they come across me?

2 Likes

Lol. I like to use Long Tall Sally as my boss music lol. I like to make them feel like god dam sexual Tyrannosaurus Rex! Really gets them pumped lol

1 Like

Neh I want the trolls to realize who the real troll is…

I just outed myself darn it :P

2 Likes

Doubt it. My money’s on the end of the month. More time for them to polish what they’ve got. I’m patient

2 Likes

Oh my god! FromTheHood, big fan. Love your vids! Keep it up!

1 Like

I highly doubt we’re gonna get stuff today

1 Like

It’s good to hope though
I guess