FIX THE MAP EXPLOITS - Hiding under map (Video)

I had thought this had been dealt with, but apparently not.

@Noktrum posted the below video today highlighting a player (Fantasma_Jungla*) who constantly abuses the ‘hide under the map’ exploit so that he can not be killed, but still inflict damage.

*This is a player who has been banned from this forum multiple times for his extreme trolling and vile discourse.

IDs he’s used include:
09littlethunder
indioHatuey
gaming_1983
DmitryShevche
gringossonsofbitches
englishmotherfucker
GreyBackfuckerbitche
NostrumMaderfaker
rat_killer
ingleses_criminales
bastardo_brasileiro
bastardin_brasileiro
CubanasProstitutas
Xiochi
Lion_Jungle
Leon_Jungla
Kills
historical
Money
Brothers
Champion
MadreScarfacePuta
Although

Here’s a previous video posted by the map glitch exploiter himself showing him hiding underneath the map:

When he can’t simply hide under the map, this player abandons teammates to collect V, then runs off the edge of the map:

Hawkins-Death

8 Likes

I’m trying just now to recreate this glitch, so devs will know what exactly needs fixing - so far no luck, the whole area is solid. Found one place that lets me see under the map but will not let me through

2 Likes

Thanks to the man himself, me and some friends found out exacly where to get under the map. I can send you the vidio on discord, MIZAKI#3927

4 Likes

Good man! But I don’t need that kwnolage, I deal with preds face to face (usually getting murdered in result, but whatever XDDDD)

Can you please post this video to @OldKingHamlet or @Courier ? We need the devs to fix this shit asap

Well i have got no clue how to work theese forums, so it would be better in someone elses hands heh

2 Likes

Ok, hold on

You are my God… how in the sweet fuck did yoiu manage to get HIM to show you?!

3 Likes

@Noktrum

FFS turn up your brightness 😅

2 Likes

She simps for him
(For real) xD
Our whole discord is addicted to him lol. With soundboards. It’s funny.

4 Likes

fantasma calls me “momi-zaki” its hilarious!

4 Likes

@OldKingHamlet @Courier
Gentlemen, I have send you both a private message with video footage of the new glitch and how to use it. Can you confirm you have recived it and you can see the vid?

7 Likes

We owe you a beer

1 Like

I’ll take one from each of you as thanks😉

2 Likes

Oh, hey. We where enemies yesterday in clash. Huntress Aihrui with my BF UnnamedRic

1 Like

Player: Fantasma JUNGLA alias: Fantomas of a famous French film from the 70s? His accent is something between Spanish and Portuguese. That’s how I know this guy. I’ve had a few fights before. But I’ve seen something like this before. Its been abused to hide inside a rock or go under a map. I played for PREDATOR and almost the whole FT was neutralized except for this Fantomas, who survived. It was on the map: BACKWATER And the entire remaining time of 10 minutes was hiding somewhere in a strong hideout of abuse. As a step forward, I would give him a chance to summon reinforcements back into battle. But he didn’t bother at all and preferred to hide somewhere in the abused GLITCH shelter. This man was not found, I searched almost the entire map somewhere I could not find him. This video of yours already explains how it could have been. After a while, the phantoms laughed at me and told me something like: Fuck *** and some more of his toxic comments on me. This man is not very fair. And his behavior is rather cowardly and jackal

1 Like

Ah yes! you’re the ones we demolished in clash, i remember! I was with my friends, Blade_master300, Gesssp and Thunderwolf450 :)

2 Likes

Yup, 5 - 6 snipers in one clash match was total overkill. But it was awesome nonetheless.

You need a better routine Fantasma. This one is getting very boring.

If you stop cheating then people might take you more seriously as a player. If you carry on hiding under the map then nobody is going to care about your concerns about FT inviting friends into matches to play as Pred.

If you have evidence of people hacking, record the video and post it on the forum.

If people here see the game and agree with you that the players are cheating, then maybe something will be done about it.

That’s what’s been done with this thread - video evidence of someone using a map exploit. I want Illfonic to fix the map exploit so people can’t cheat this way.

Damn, I suck you and your toxic words, and I certainly won’t be alone. People already know too much about you. And you are just a mentally disturbed child FANTOMASE ^^
please you go take a rest in a psychiatric institution there, where you and your disturbed family will be warmly taken care of with sweet and kind care, and you will have it for free and it will not cost you anything. You will get a regular diet and a long rest period of sleep and some sedatives. What more could you want for a medical facility? They will be paid for you by taxpayers in your country, which is Spain or Portugal or other Latin America. So see you soon and greet there on your vacation travelers and patients xxxDDD