Update today?

A glutton for punishment are ye?

When do you believe it will drop pard?

The first week in February

1 Like

Hey, you should make a Terminator Predator build. That would be awesome!

1 Like

That’s a good idea, I just have no clue how I could make the Pred look like a Terminator. :)

1 Like

I think today we will get 3 more pred masks that were leaked just like in November when they dropped those 3 masks and did a stream after. Cuz the dlc came next month just like the dlc comes next month now. Idk seems like a motif

Also it would be these 3 masks

2 Likes

I wonder if anything else from the Archive of leaks will be in the update

1 Like

Stealth mask drop just might pull me out of hibernation

2 Likes

Stealth content other the the DLC character might pull everyone out of hibernation

2 Likes

Maybe. They might surprise us🤷🏽‍♂️

It would be a nice change of pace

1 Like

This threads title had my hopes up.
Then reality came calling

Very true, believe me. It was hard for me to figure that out as well lol. My build included, Hunter Predator, blackish skin, forgot the name of the skin, viking predlocks, net gun, combi-stick, and abyss mask, with kinda like a rainbow paint sheme, and the black armor with laser lense.

1 Like

Post the screenshot when you can, it’s easier. :)

1 Like

Will do

Yes please! Update coming soon! Last work day in January and I feel it…like a thunder cloud comin this way!

Did the update come on Friday before?

Usually updates drop on Tuesdays or Fridays however we’re not even in Feb yet so give it like a week or two at the least. I kind of hope they release it at the end of Feb that way they fix as much as possible and test any new goodies to make sure we don’t get another support FM situation.

1 Like

It’s gonna be two according to the last road map. Back to the free update, paid dlc model

1 Like

It’ll be the 23rd I think