UR A HACKER IMMA REPORT YOU

That video XDDDDD I mean, I was expecting something more of a fight, or whatever… guy lies on floor screaming at you and you rip his spine off XDDDD I don’t know why, just can’t stop laughing XDDDDD

1 Like

Show me on the doll where @Lo_Leviathan touched you inappropriately… If you honestly think camping in a building hiding out makes you good then you really do suck. I don’t know how many teams like you I’ve faced and beaten in 45 seconds spamming caster into the building. Lame.

But, only really dumb noob Pred’s actually run into the building to get killed. I’ll just punish you for doing one of the weakest strats in the game that is so easy to counter not even funny.

3 Likes

Dude… can you see how idiotic that looks? You need to be more precise than this pal XDDDD

Besides I’m quite familiar with Lo_Leviathan game play style – very good and clean, that’s all I will say. Watch the footage he has provided and pin point where is he cheating. I certainly can’t see it

1 Like

Add me as friend - I will record the match and post it here regardless of the outcome - in game nick Noktrum666

1 Like

Know what is hilarious Nok? I made so many mistakes and played more patient than necessary and still wiped them. Far from one of my better games and it’s painfully obvious to me when I watch that video. Not as painful as @leviathan’s voice though

2 Likes

LOL… both @leviathan and his kid need to watch this:
FT Tutorial
@Cadillackid explains in a calm and idiot-proofe manner why its a bad idea to camp in this game XDDDD

3 Likes

I may add that to the description haha. That’s awesome

2 Likes

Dude they’re so bad. And holy fuck look at that melee tracking. They’re right in front of you point blank and it misses. What ass 😅🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Lol true the melee does get weird but I can’t blame my mistakes on that haha

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind playing with you once I get this game on PC right now only have it on PS4

Lol I am on ps4 👀

Lol you know you wanna join PC XD all seriousness main game I’ve been playing on PC is The Isle, but past few days working on my battle pass for Cold War 29 Tiers left to go till season 1 is done lol

Tell those jerks at treyarch to stop adding old crusty maps to their brand spanking new game

I can’t wait for battlefield 6 to deliver the death stroke to the Call of Duty franchise

Lol do you just diss every game I play? Swear you have it out for me

Also, I played Battlefield and I can honestly say I never cared for it. It was kinda like warzone. It was cool and all, but hated playing it since the maps were way too huge and chaotic for my liking. Battlefield lot of games got boring very quickly

I have that game too

I don’t recall dissing any game you play

Care to refresh my memory?

Mmmm… I don’t see any evidence of hacking. He was using charged PC shots , which have very good splash damage. Also, (not saying its impossible, however improbable) I have yet to see any actual “hacking” on ps4. Exploits galore, yes, but I didn’t see any of that either. As an objective viewer I must declare the allegations false, based upon the evidence provided.

Could of swore you have I played a lot of For Honor, Siege, Halo, COD, The Isle on PC now, PHG when ques aren’t terrible. Of course I know you think I am a traitor going to PC

I have not sir.

I have no interest in the games you’ve just mentioned with the exception of COD

Most if not all maps added to Cold War have been remastered from previous COD titles

And it matters not to me that you decided to get a PC

Lol you called me a traitor along with several other console players XD anywho, I don’t mind remastered maps partly because some of them bring back memories of the good ol days playing.

Been having a lot of fun though running around with a knife, hammer, or sword in Nuketown 87’ though trying to unlock all the skins for it

To each his own

I wasn’t crazy about those maps to begin with