Vent thread

How do you have a scout fervent?

Before the last update all of my loadouts reset, so I guess when that happens if you have a certain class in a certain spot when it does this, it gets the spec of what was before it. That’s why I have a Hunter Stalker, Scout Fervent, Assault Leader and Support Duelist.

1 Like

That the devs insist on balancing the game around casuals.

It’s a fucking 4v1 game and they want the 4 players to have all the advantages while the 1 player has to sweat until their balls drop off and they become the hunted. I don’t like spamming plasma caster or jumping around shooting arrows ad nauseam. I don’t want to constantly be on the run because despite being invisible I’m easily detectable to anyone who isn’t Helen Keller. I want that kinda gameplay for fireteam… because it’s not necessarily that ft is op so much as it is Predator has incredibly limited playstyles and is objectively weak as fuck.

Also, the lack of common sense in customization.

Why can’t you just remove all the templates for skins and shaders and replace it with a simple color/saturation/brightness slider? How long until we get a simple black armor shader that we’ve been asking for since the game launched?

I feel like most of the problems with the game excluding bugs all come down to bad decision making by whoever was the brains behind inception and people didn’t wanna risk their jobs by saying ‘hey Bob, I don’t mean to be a dick but that’s fucking stupid’.

7 Likes

you’re not supposed to do that you’re supposed to be using one of the 10 warclub reskins and die in .5 seconds in melee range like the devs intended.

if they wanted anyone using a ranged weapon they would’ve dropped another one in the span of 2 years.

6 Likes

WHERES MUH FUCKIN WHIP ILLFONIC, ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE MEMES?!

2 Likes

it counts as a ranged weapon look at that distance

1 Like

Infinite ammo too, whut was I thinkin

It annoys me because I haven’t been able to have an accurate Dark Blade Clan aesthetic all of this game’s life. Oblivion is covered in these annoying red & white patterns which muddies the image and no mask has a clean black look. Hell when Wolf did they patched it out so now I just have to run around in the default silver with Wolf’s mask and the armor because fuck me, a basic color shade is even too much these days.

1 Like

I was considering getting wolf for the black mask too. That’s funny they do something right on accident.

It baffles the fuck outta me because DLCs like Samurai, Viking, Valkyrie & even some other Masks do get Black shaders either as unique ones like Samurai or by a messed up Olive shader like on Cleo for example (Which looks beautiful I must admit, the Gold & Black is chef kiss) but I’d like to have that for everybody else already, as its own thing for all armors & masks.

2 Likes

No, you get patterns that look like predator plays for a soccer team.

Yknow, in space.

1 Like

Yeah even the Mr Black mask had a black shader in the place of the olive one initially that I used to use all the time but then they just made it the normal olive and it just looks like a less clean, sorta manky version of the default mask.

We also have partially black armour shaders for Cleopatra and Valkyrie, and the Samurai has a proper black one, but the Samurai only has unique armours because Illfonic used to give a shit and put in some hard work back in the day believe it or not

1 Like

People can use whatever they want , they paid money for dlc to use them ,its not for display

1 Like

There’s no vents you can crawl around in.

1 Like

Many things could make me angry, but in the end only two things drives me nuts:

1. players “t-bagging” you if they kill you, or insulting you for no reason even before you approach them;
    such childish attitude from people that I’m pretty sure should be older than 8 years old it’s just incomprehensible and inadmissible,
    such sad and patetich people.

2. this game MAPS TRAVELLING as a Preds:
    i feel like they took random maps from something else, and then just threw the Preds (and the FT) inside of them;
    I just slam against everything trying to travel in the map with the Pred,
    the rocks are hell, the threes are hell, the heat vision is terribile and makes everything a blue-wall obstacle
    (worst heat vision I’ve seen in a Pred game, AvP 2010 was so damn better and relaxing, here instead I get convulsions)
    the leap often just makes me “jump on the same spot”,
    the normal jump (with X on PS4/5) makes me randomly go on trees instead of just doing a little jump if the tree is on sight.
    The real enemy of this game for me are not the overpower FireTeams, but the goddamn maps.
    Oh right, and the Pigs running 200 km/h, what the hell?!

Guess that’s all.

3 Likes

LIQUORICE WHIP!

1 Like

Blue screening, audio bug, unable to climb tree’s, Dante, balance, and exile predlocks locked at 500.

1 Like

Oh yeah right the Exile’s predlocks, that is a thing I forgot to insert

GIVE US THE PREDLOCKS, at least to those who paid.

2 Likes

Can, doesn’t mean they SHOULD. Especially in a game as terribly unbalanced as this. Read through the replies here, and elsewhere; Dante is 100% pay to win. There is no skill involved, and no respect in using him. And its a crutch, very few people I know are able to use other classes than Dante, effectively.

I just fought a fireteam that had a dude who’s only purpose was to have at least three motion detectors down at once so it was impossible to get close to them while the other three had snipers