Vent thread

let this be a lesson to you.

Can’t nobody learn to me bro

i wasn’t aware people could.

Can a pred complain if the Dante has a rocket launcher?

I fought you a few times. I fought you yesterday and did like 6.5k damage to you, it was a fun match. Good game.

I used to play that as my main but then I found rocket launcher a bit too easy so I switched to grenade launcher instead since it’s a bit harder to time the grenade’s explosion to be right where the Pred will be and a Pred can avoid it mostly by just being above you in a tree branch/on a rock/on a roof. Even then, the amount of damage a Dante can tank made it a bit too easy, so I now mostly do Assault with grenade launcher now.

It does annoy me when you get basically a direct hit with a grenade explosion and it does the 13XP worth of damage bug, but it’s good enough anyway that it’s not THAT annoying. It’s also very rewarding when you manage to plop a grenade directly between a predator and an object on the map, resulting in a 500 damage grenade as it does 300 damage from bouncing between the predator and the object the Predator is standing directly next to. That can also happen if Pred leaps directly at you and you hit the Pred in the air with a grenade and the physics repeatedly bounces the grenade along the path of the Pred’s leap.

1 Like

Who were you?

I feel like I would be a liability on the team if I ran around with a grenade launcher. I tried it before Im not that good with it.

snake2conqueror, I was the OWLF with the sniper

ah you were the really good sniper

1 Like

loool

1 Like

yeah no the clunky ass predkour is of benefit to no one dealing with it. Just because you still die to the bow despite the ADS being inaccurate doesn’t mean the ADS needs to stay inaccurate lmao

the leap indicator not adjusting for collision with overhead objects & people getting kneecapped is a quality of life issue not a player one

you’re defending bad design with “lol just dont leap if its buggy”
“lol just dont walk near rocks if you get stuck on anything at knee height and cant move”

4 Likes

You forgot “just don’t play if you want to avoid a shit game.” Remember it’s your fault if the game breaks on you and the developers don’t give a shit about your issues.

3 Likes

You’re just a hater. Be grateful for this masterpiece.

2 Likes

@REYNOSO_FUA11 and @Fire. You guys should form a cult. Sarcastic Kassanists might be a decent name.

We have a cult.
The melon men.

And soon everyone will be in it.
No one can resist.

ANGRY PAPA MELON

2 Likes

Haven’t heard that name in a while. May the pulp be with you. Lol

1 Like

We may not be as vocal as we used to be but we’re here, always watching, always lurking.

2 Likes

I still occasionally see melon pfp in the game, I can never tell if they’re actual members or just randoms that like watermelons.

That’s part of the mystery, there’s a lot of people out there who foolishly wear the melon without knowing the significance of it. Then we have some melons who don’t have a watermelon pfp because they want to be selfish pricks and have a stupid mega man pfp or a Morty pfp like a bunch of fucking losers.

1 Like