Viking Thor's Day Challenge

True about the tracking
But I find that I almost always hit my mark if combo the light and heavy attack
I feel like it gives me better track plus an extra lunging

1 Like

Nice work on this one. Very nice. Little bit of sweat but you had it.

1 Like

Love the finish. Heavy axe double doink

2 Likes

And the lovely players that asked me If I was a sweaty Pred in the beginning lol

1 Like

Some Guy names Dylan G challenge me on my YouTube. So When he replies I will make sure those matches cause im sure there will be plenty

2 Likes

New optional activity for all Thor’s Day participants Turkey Day Friendship Private matches

3 Likes

So, I check the roster and it’s 4 Support Class with 3 of them running Field Medic. I sighed, how sweaty can a squad be? And here’s how it went…

I know you’re not supposed to cloak until the first claim, it’s just force of habit that as soon as I’ve successfully antagonised the AI to hit the alarm I immediately cloak so they don’t follow me or shoot me. You notice I decloak as I’m climbing a tree which is when I realised I wasn’t supposed to cloak yet.

2 Likes

Viking Thursday Thor’sday Challenge 4! Featuring One Angry Boi

“Die, Motherfucker!”
“You’re a fucking rat, bitch!”
-morozoff_en19, 2020
3 Likes

I don’t count it as a loss if it for the AI

2 Likes

11 min and my Submission will be up!!

Sorry I missed the last few times hope this makes up for it 😁👍

2 Likes

Here’s this weeks first video!
I’m trying out my own version of the challenge where I do not use the plasmacaster at all.
2 Likes

Great gameplay! I love the color scheme you have going!

1 Like

Thanks man I was going for a Frost Giant look 😎💪

1 Like

Great Stuff man those bow shots were killer!

1 Like

In before midnight!!

Being I’m a bad blood I don’t follow the challenge rules or need to tell you where to stuff them 😜

3 Likes
1 Like

Field Medics Aren’t Welcome Here!!🤣

I got hit by the bow bug and Predkour broke at one point where it wouldn’t switch branches, but I got 7 kills regardless. Impenetrable and Height Advantage are beastly😈

1 Like

Yes Field Medics are not welcome here

Mrs.Pumpkinhead was sighted in the jungle today

1 Like