Viking Thor's Day Challenge

Yeah if I didn’t get parried right off my Playstation I think I would have had a good match

I am now renaming him the Yodeling Yuatja.

1 Like

YES!!! 😂😂😂

They actually used anything and everything they could afford, steal, or salvage from the battlefield. There was black powder in that age, but it wasn’t really viable for sea traveling Vikings

1 Like

Yeah, I just think bow looks badass on Viking. He needs a ranged component, and bow does the best job right now too. Heres to hoping that dlc weapons in the future are at least partially ranged.

2 Likes

Having fun trying this, but the sprint glitch really makes this one difficult. I’m also only going battle axe to really get into the Viking feel

2 Likes

I think Bear Traps should be allowed, but on the condition that if you trap a FT member you have to hit them with the heavy Axe attack.

That Pred is so clumsy, it’s hilarious! xD

1 Like

It’s weirdly random. With my fireteam squad, we had two preds crash when parried, but I haven’t had an issue playing melee as predator, even when I get parried.

I mainly put the no traps/net rule there because a FT deserves a fighting chance before being sent to Helheim for cheating and being OP

And the Viking needs a challenge before ascending to Valhalla

Nice video but you forgot about the no cloaking before first kill and roar before engagement rules
But regardless still a good video

1 Like

Have fun

No worries. I’m just playing. I might go for the challenge at some point.

Have you noticed anything different about cloaked Predators today…

I’ve only played as predator today. What’s up?

I can see cloaked Predators easily over 100m on Backwater tonight.

Interesting. That’s too bad. I’ll have to pay attention to that, or test it later. I hate going into private matches now because the reset bug.

I say Backwater, because it’s the only damn map I seem to get…but cloak is noticeably more visible at all distances.

2 Likes

Well. I just got my first blue screen from getting parried. That makes me want to go play something else. It was the killing bow on the last guy, too.

Actually, I’m just going to go full on plasma caster only.

and Smart disk. I should get some practice with that.

I guess people are saying katana is the source of the problem.

Noooooooo tell they didn’t make Fireteam stronger AND took my new cloak away??!!