Viking Thor's Day Challenge

Thor’s Day is going swell

2 Likes

Now for an actual video

3 Likes

What perks are you running? Also your Viking looks awesome bro! I’ll have some stuff up soon!

Question: by must allow reinforcement to finish do you mean purpously letting them go for reinforcements or just not interrupting when they call because I get into quite a few matches where I am able to wipe before reinforcements.

Don’t interrupt reinforcement

The no cloak goes against my instincts…so annoying

3 Likes

This was my perks for that video, I swapped wrist launcher to audio before the match but I swapped it back after the video
For some my PS4 started recording after the match started. I’m gonna try to record my loadouts with each video

1 Like

Gotta get those skulls of power in order to use the magic of the cloak.
Also again nice yodeling

1 Like

My video meets every requirement ends with a win, but for some reason youtube is refusing to upload it within reasonable time. Been uploading the video for an hour, and says it is at 50% and has 1 hour left before I can even edit/publish it.

GG dude! I see I’m not the only one having weird predkor glitching with VK. The yodeling was killing me!

1 Like

First match of Viking Thor’s Day!

2 Likes

Interesting choice going with war club

1 Like

Build: The ViKing

Alright here is my Thursday Thor’sday Challenge Video!

5 Likes

That last guy holy shit

1 Like

Well he is a Jotnar after all 😈 plus I wanted to see how well it worked and mind its only my first real match for the challenge so we’ll see if I opt in something else later on 😁

1 Like

I know! He was just a runner when I was trying to toy with him, and he wouldn’t even have an honorable 1v1. Didn’t even deserve a claim, so he didn’t get one, just an axe through his chest!

3 Likes

Yeah he earned that

Yep. That was so satisfying to do.

My first time using the Viking, and playing as Predator since Sunday. Not keen on this cloak restriction, I like to observe the Fireteam and get them scanned in before I engage them. It also stops the AI following me around the map and giving away my location, as well as depleting my health unnecessarily.

One guy did 5k damage to me😳
I’ll catch up with everyone’s vids tomorrow, it’s been a long day.
2 Likes

That kid needs to turn down their voice volume, about busted my ears.
Good video you did well

1 Like