Viking/Zerker/Cleo

Oh, then name in my experience.

see this is where i’d say diamond because then you have to rescan constantly making it more gameplay defining and you’d have to counter it by mudding
in the same way ghost has to strobe light costing energy to maintain the dmg up

thank you for understanding what i meant bro

Perhaps. A case of this game goofing up I guess.

1 Like

right and if thats the case it needs a fix

I strongly disagree.

I do think it should activate after being damaged and last for 3 - 5 seconds, but I also think that Samurai, Berserker, and Viking should get a 150 hp buff to health.

Unfortunately this is where I’d disagree as well, but Adneral Boost does the job regardless even if they can’t get movement speed in.

Enraged gives all 3 classes a much more enjoyable experience the way it is now. But at it stands now, it is a bug, so we will have to see how Enraged, Fervent, and Analytic stand the test of time.

Oh wait, misread, that Enraged rework idea actually sounds cool.

They need much more than a HP buff. I wouldn’t mind the speed if the current meta wasn’t about getting kills in the most quickest way possible, but as it stands to keep up with the current meta, they do need that speed boost and I stand by having Enraged the way it is when Fireteam can have two damage stacks with high DPS and bots that have perfect accurate aim 100% of the time, with the addition of possessing said bots and changing into a new loadout to counter the current Predator match up, with even the further addition of said bots being brought back after reinforcements, which enables a third or even a 4th return of a dead player Fireteam to come back again.

My thoughts, if fixing this “bug” is a must, I would suggest the following to make Enraged more viable: When Predator HP is down to 150, Enraged stays active until the player properly heals back up above the minimum. That way, the specialization can help covering quick escapes as these classes are slow and vulnerable to Fireteam speed such as Scout Dualist with max capacity Glocks and Bane at their side. Or Dutch 87 and Recons. After all, the scale is favored towards Fireteam so any advantage a Predator gets just makes things fairer.

Subjective at best!!

Against a coordinated team who constantly play, and are top tier. No probably not. You will have to work extremely hard and will likely not succeed!!!

Against Casual Premades, The fun starts there.

The team is going to sweat and so will the Pred Player!!! The match will overall be a great match 10/10 type of match.

Against Potatoes and Randoms the Bigger classes are going to win 99% of the time

This is a long time ago tho. With no pred specs

2 Likes

Hey mate, I wouldn’t waste my time arguing with a complete fucking potato. This guy literally ran away every time I fought the pred off.

These are the potatoes that people here give credibility to? give me a break. I rather take advice from Fantasma, at least he is better than this guy.

5 Likes

Potatoes can be the worst sometimes.
I had so many trying to save me with a shotgun.
Have brain-dead can some people be to not know that Shotgun has not enough DPS to stop a berserker from claiming you.
I hadn’t played a shooter before PHG, but watching others play and then playing myself made me learn that quickly.
Same for when two potatoes let you die even when your the one having the most damage in the end or have killed/defused the Pred.
I even remember that I had a potato, who told me to get good despite me having done over 3k damage with one of my sniper builds.

1 Like

I just think it’s hilarious when these “OG players” try to give advice to others as if they’re so good at this game.

2 Likes

Psycho not using Recon, must be fake.

True. Like learn from me instead.

Especially since I then told them that I use a controller on my PC since one a notebook using K&M would be to much of a hassle. They still told me to get good and use a assault rifle instead of a sniper.

I was like WTF. Sniper takes way more skill then a assault rifle. And when I decide to use an assault rifle I sometimes have lesser damage then with my sniper builds.

3 Likes

He’s one of those stealthy do the mission type guys.

Not even that, I wish.
He ran to the chopper like there was no tomorrow and left the whole team behind with his 39 damage.

1 Like

The pc pred was probably too fast for him. The strafing. He was firing rounds, he did 39 damage. Tracking is hard

He has to secure the win for the squad. Grabbing ropes asap

Viking and Cleo are viable but you have to make up for their lack of speed/stamina

Haven’t played with a pure berserker

He’s been here since launch and whilst he is the most casual of players I’ve met, he knows more about this game’s inner workings than anyone else on this Forum after Skool. He was there from launch doing all the Math, doing all the research and compiling every bit of data he could together. He’s the reason we even know any numbers to begin with and Skool continues on his job because Kame has mostly taken a back seat to doing so for the past several months. People respect him because he knows how shit works in this game better than the vast majority of people and has had direct contact with and conversations with the Devs to confirm his research. His advice doesn’t come from him being a Top Tier player or being able to Solo, his advice comes from the fact he’s probably one of the smartest people in this community.