Voodoo Boys

Just had a rematch with these guys. Beat me once in pubs. I asked for a rematch, and I gotta tell ya, we had a blast. Kept hitting each other hard the whole match til they rein’ed and the timer went down. Y’all ever wanna play again, you hit me up, chill on pubs, anything. G fucking G you guys. I’m so glad I stayed up for one more. Anyone ever runs into Voodoo Boys, you better hold onto your ass and sweat it off. Some real good people! They were super honorable, good sportsmanship, and damn respectful of everyone. Best game I’ve had in months.

12 Likes

You held it down… you lemme know. Voodoo_og_TEKNIQ. VODOO BOYS IS MY SQUAD… NO BETTER FIRETEAM OUT THERE. WE KILL 50 PREDS DAILY AND POST SCREENSHOTS OF THIER PROFILES ON COMMUNITY WALL. YOU CANT GET INUNLESS I PLAYED WITH YOU AND RECRUITED YOU… EVERY SI GLE MEMBER IS A BEAST… LOOK FOR THEM DANTES WITHBONE FACE AND GREEN SHADES AND WATCH YOUR BACK!

3 Likes

PC or PS4?

Were ps4 players

Really? Hmmm…I’ll think about it.

1 Like

We’ve already played you… scroll through our wall your in there.

1 Like

Really? Got a link?

Not denying it at all simply don’t remember. Had to be a while ago

You guys play against pc preds or only ps4?

add me Epic games: ADIsnap
fight a decent pred and not potatoes!

2 Likes

Here we go again

1 Like

I mean, come on man. When someone is claiming that they are the best, they are going to get questioned and challenged.

3 Likes

Do you play predator? I was like 99% positive you only player half of this game

1 Like

I don’t play pred. Reason being I just never justified waiting 10mins to play a match. Even waiting 2mins as ft sometimes gets on my nervs.

3 Likes

2 mins. Laughs in 30 second ft quess lol. But in all seriousness that sucks

3 Likes

Nah we bump into PC players quite often… usually on later at night… gotta be honest… most yall gameplay ain’t impressive… any noob can spam a plasma cater with downrange from the trees for 15 minutes… to serious players that’s not skill it’s boring so we usually have to exfil when that happens. Best and most honorable PC player we’ve crossed this far is pudding… not saying there’s not better just saying we’ve played alot and he gets our respect. Got a laundry list of ps4 preds that are incredible and a list of names we never seem to be able to beat. I give credit where its do. Trust. But well gladly link up with anybody. We got alot of haters out there. Dudes keep going out thier way to get accounts suspended cause they hate losing and end up baiting us into engaging in hostile conversations just to report us so a coue of us had to make backup accounts… if your gonna be a sore loser dont waste our time I’m sick of reaching 150 just to have to start again. Were not engaging in toxic bullshit no more. We’ve made our point. Become targets of alot of pred clan challenges and were happy to participate so long as dudes can stay humble.

1 Like

But you started by bragging about how you’re the best. Send me the list of the preds you can’t beat and I guarantee me and my boys will destroy them even if they are plasma spamers. You talk about being killers, yet you can’t seem to win against the spamers. It just lets me know you ain’t good with sniper riffle.

I don’t play pred, but I guarantee you ain’t at the skill level me and my boys are as ft.

Also, a few of the preds in our community already confirmed you guys ain’t all that to last but a few minutes.

Aint no hate here but your claims about being the best are pretty ridiculous since you only play with Dantes (I’m guessing field medics) We play with snipers, no need yautja bane or thick skin, we rely on good sniping skills and strategies. If ping goes over 100ms we use assault rifles.

Unless you’re good with all weapons, don’t claim you’re the best.

5 Likes

You’re the best Fireteam? :D

How about a Clash match against some real Fireteam pros? FT vs FT, no preds?

1 Like

Where? You got a link?

1 Like

Still waiting for that myself.

1 Like