Voodoo Boys

Waahhaahahahhahahaah. Let me guess, 4 field medics? xD Can’t counter a plasma spammer? Bruh, you may be good vs ps4 players who rush in with a combistick, but definitely not against good PC preds. I would love to see you guys play against a decent pc predator.

3 Likes

lmao, your crew keeps getting banned for yelling racist shit over mic?

3 Likes

Yeah. The so called best FT who plays 4 medic KIT :)

3 Likes

@Enimitek315 I sent you an invite to our discord if you want to meet some Players that give you a real challenge. :)

Ew clash

3 Likes

I mean even a decent Ps4 pred makes them either rage quit or they speed run the mission and if they cant do that camp city

3 Likes

Damn

1 Like

And they always run for field medics

“NO BETTER FIRETEAM OUT THERE”

One does not simply proclaim themselves the best…

wtf…

3 Likes

God what happened to this thread

1 Like

Lol that has not happened once bro I would never say racist shit there’s a black guy with me everytime I play so I dont know what to tell ya… 24 hour stream over 100 preds killed… videos dont lie.

1 Like

Predator_hardzin 2as on that list but finally got him… 2 top preds were yet to beat are pc…1 is pudding something the other is gore or gore or some shit like that… osito was on that list but marked him a couple times. Uprime we have not been able to beat still to this day. We never keep same class. Sometimes we randomly have 3 field medics but it’s always a random thing you will never see it 2 matches in a row. We all run donates pretty much none of mine are field medics. I’m unleashed or fanatic. We do lose just not often. We’ve accepted every challenge come through the streams. Those are the only preds we have not been able to beat… we lose some we win most but those names mentioned are the best we have seen and with multiple 24 hour non stop streams we see alot

Still looking for your “wall” you got a link or something?

We haven’t added to the wall in weeks cause when I do it interrupts the stream but you can find the voodoo boyz community if you just search in communities. Everybody else does.

Lol if you watch the 24 hour streams you’ll see maybe twice where there’s 3 field medics. I never use it I use unleashed or fanatic. You can spam lies and plasma but videos show your just talking my dude.

1 Like

Where is that. Seriously explain it to me like I’m 5

You need a video breakdown how to search for predator communities?? Lol both of you??

No, I’m just lazy.

I mean…pictures will do just fine. Can draw it in crayon.

You also plan to destroys us (PC preds) with Granade launchers like u play with it on stream? :D

2 Likes