Voodoo Boys

He mostly just plays with that for shits…but man this thread is pathetic all around. Everyone trying to swing their dick around as if it matters. Just play the game. Leave the shit talking and narcissism at the door.

5 Likes

They are already offered to play a game with us

👍

Played this dudes, they bitch when you play range, if you try to get close they just counter and mock you for being trash and trying to melee. You use bear trap and bow they complain you are trash for trapping.
I love destroying them when I see them by trapping and staying range and moving.
Plus any team that runs 2-3 medics is too easy to do

here is a link if anyone wants to watch them stream

I’m with the Voodoo Boys!!! I just told them about this thread they’re glad people are staying humble and has they’re backs

1 Like

Yeah I mean I’ve spied their stream once or twice with Crazyboy. The wall he inferred had me thinking like a website or YouTube channel

Wanna play a game together on Thursday?

the wall is probably just the “community posts” So in PS they have this thing called a community which is basically a hub where multiple players can keep in contact over a specific game

i don’t think you can access one without a Sony/PSN account and you’d also need an invite to said community

1 Like

Like fuck they are! Just beat them and instantly got a message from one of the guys I claimed the skull of (twice!) that I was ‘trash’.

From the offset it was obvious they wanted to focus on killing me, so I tried to stick to a highly mobile, quick hit and run strategy. In the end I claimed 4 skulls and the time ran out with the last two guys running for cover and failing to exit on the chopper.

I didn’t think much of the match other than it had been a bit sweaty and that I’d had a couple of button glitchy issues when meleeing. Then ‘ping’, I get this whiny shit message me…

Anyway, here’s the match I apparently ‘lost’ and couldn’t kill any of them on?!…

Ha! What utter fucking bullshit this was!

2 Likes

I think I keep catching him in solo queue. We need to set up a private match with the whole voodoo squad.

I think you’d thrash them easily. I’m just an average/good player and I got his skull and his teammates. They’re obviously not as ‘great’ as they like to think they are if I can beat them. As usual it’s the ones who brag loudest that fail hardest.

1 Like

Gotta love that response from salty people “learn to play the game” especially when they lose.

4 Likes

As the best player in the game

I find this offensive

1 Like

Voodoo team ?! You mean those salty players XD ?!
Yes I know them
And they know me very well
Just ask them about Hunter3ii3
7 kills
@GreyBack @VENOMxOFxGOD you can see the video if you want on instagram
;)

1 Like

I’ve killed the voodoo boys multiple times in the last few weeks. Killing all of them in pretty much every match. They’re all Douchbags and really unfriendly dudes. They don’t like to lose and definitely don’t know how to have fun and just say good game regardless of the outcome. They’re tough but I’ve played tougher.

4 Likes

If you say my name on their group “Hunter3ii3”
They will kicked you out from the GP
You know why ?
Cuz I destroy their team and they couldn’t sent me that stupid picture with the title “you are just another Dead predator” lol

I played Probably in my opinion the toughest fireteam few days ago. My first time running into them and playing them. I ran into mr mojo psychobaba bendinglight and one other. A PC Deathsquad pretty much. I killed 3 outta 4 of them. They make the voodoo boys look like a washed up joke Haha And even after our match they had nothing but good sportsmanship and said good game. Screw the voodoo boys best fireteam my ass. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Fact 😂😂

The thing I can’t get over is the fact that the one that messaged me calling me trash and saying “I couldn’t kill them” is the guy I claimed TWICE in the match!?

What an utter salty clown - guess that explains why he had that face paint on his Dante character - shame he can’t equip a red nose.