Voodoo Boys

The melons when they have the right people playing are tougher then voodoo. And they’re are a few more teams that are better then them. The CCD guys are better then voodoo as well. That’s 3 teams should I keep going ? Lolol

1 Like

Who the fuck is CCD?

I can vouch for that. Played them, and although I got a few skulls they won in the end.

I claimed all 4 of them about 2 weeks ago and they’re was the one guy who I claimed twice. At the end game screen he Put his mic on said you’re trash. I humbled him by unmuting my mic and saying if I’m trash youre seriously major trash because you’re whole team is dead and I’m still alive. Shut up you fucking bum hahahah

1 Like

I made a pic for them after I claimed them twice in a match XD

1 Like

They’re nothing but a bunch of toxic fools.

2 Likes

Those Craving Cock disorder guys yeah think one of them likes waffles. Hahahah 🤙👍

You will suffer for your insolence, inshallah!

1 Like

This post is from back in January. Why are we bringing it back up now?

Lack of content in the last update?

1 Like

🤣

I guess not so much lack of content, but lack of bug fixes. Which in a way, it’s sort of like lack of content, because we are almost always waiting on at least 10 bugs to be fixed every update.

1 Like

I’ll still jam with them but there ain’t much fun in fighting 4 thick skinned Dante’s anymore. Plus, a good few of them talk mad shit. Mostly the kids. I ain’t naming names but they know who they are. This is from when I wasn’t as good. Now I’m only playing privates with my PC frens, that’s where the real challenge lies.

They claim all the way up at the beginning of the thread to have beaten me. I don’t doubt it, but I also don’t remember it. As far as I can remember I’ve never encountered them.

1 Like

They were running around saying they were the best when the game itself was only out for 6 months. Not many people were really that good yet as Predator. I ran into them like 7 months ago for the first time didn’t even know how to play good as Predator yet. They killed me I didn’t think anything of it. Then ran into them a few times last few weeks. Obviously I’ve gotten much better as the Predator so have alot of players. Killed them without breaking a sweat. Its pretty sad at this point if you can’t just have fun and say good game. Screw them haha like I said theyre fools

I got caught by them in a pub match and they melted me then sent an image saying I just got ‘voodood’d’ couldn’t even be angry it was awesome lol

They’re cool people but Illfonic held too many hands and they got used to winning against potatoes. I miss the old Voodoo Boys…

Because one of this supposed ‘best’ FT squad was a salty little shit after I claimed his skull twice. If he hadn’t have messaged me talking trash I wouldn’t have thought anything of this particular match, but because he had to whine like a butt hurt baby I thought I’d point out his pathetic attitude.

The majority of the voodoo boys are toxic but they’re are a few couple cool dudes with them who are pretty chill. But I haven’t seen the chill ones for quite awhile. Now alls i see are the toxic Douchbags in their crew.

You’ll never hear that kind of vitriol from a Melon, except for @Thunder-Cats. But, seriously, he doesn’t mean anything by it, it’s just in his nature, like the scorpion.

3 Likes

Still say we get a shock collar for him but eh…whatevs