Voter Fraud

lets talk… America is fucked sideways if biden is president… He even admits it.

LOL whats next america

2 Likes

I agree with you, but you should’ve put this in Off topic, besides he’ll be in for a few months next they’ll deem him unfit and they’ll put in CamelToe Harris

5 Likes

Lol. What in the out of context did you just post lol.

1 Like

Didn’t you get the memo? Biden is President.

1 Like

if you want to believe the main fake media new go for it. Electoral college hasn’t voted till 14th of Dec. Remember Biden attended a KKK funeral in 2016.

1 Like

How about you post the full video there Yuppers. Instead of the video that the Republicans made to slander biden. Like come on you have to be smarter than that

1 Like

What’s this Qannon bullshit doing here?

Christ, you should see them on Twitter - absolutely deranged and deluded - they worship Trump like some sort of moronic emperor. US is going to have a domestic terrorist problem pretty soon.

3 Likes

And Trump said to his home grown terrorist the “Proud Boys” to be armed and ready. Lol Trump is the biggest cheat in the country. And before you even say that Biden got more votes than any other president if you add all the votes up they always come to the same number give or take a few 100. Trump lost get over it. The electoral college is going to vote for biden cause guess what they already did

3 Likes

I mean both are terrible for the country. I mean hate to break it to the cities… your votes dont count. The only votes that count are farmers cause they feed every lazy pos out there on unemployment. Pretty sad how only the cities are brainwashed blue

1 Like

wrong go drink some more of that mainstream media

1 Like

What is wrong. That thw proud boys are a American Terror organization. Or that the votes add up the same amount of ppl every 4 years give or take a few 100.

With Every court throwing out trumps casea and the supreme court not even going to be intreated in it. What is fake news there buddy.

This here is why the US is fucked. A substantial amount of people in the US don’t actually want a democracy, they want an authoritarian dictatorship. Trump obviously fancied himself as one of those, but his stupidity hobbled his ambition.

2 Likes

So what happens then? When they pick joe biden on dec 14th?

Say what you will about trump but a dictator… 😂

He admires the likes of Putin, Kim Jong, etc. - He dreamed of having absolute power with no push back like them. Like I said, his immense stupidity meant he was never really going to achieve that status, but if the next demagogue of the Right is smarter, given the current divided and extremist climate of the US, they may have chance to pull it off. A lot depends on whether Biden can steady the ship in the next four years.

Nerf Trump. Buff James Cameron.

2 Likes

So…here’s the thing where it gets tricky.

You’ve had days of people testifying before state committees about their sworn statements attesting to voter fraud. These are sworn affidavits punishable by perjury the same as lying in court under oath.

Is there fraud? I don’t see how we can’t look into this and I’d be surprised if we didn’t find it. Is it enough to overturn the results? Unlikely but plausible.

Bottom line is if this is followed through to completion people are going to jail one way or the other and no one is talking about it. How is that not fucked up a little?

1 Like

Biden loves him some xi jinping…

1 Like

Every election has some instances of fraud, but they are usually very small/minor affairs. Certainly there is nothing like the grand conspiracy Trump is brain-farting on his twitter feed and which Qanon imbeciles are lapping up.

As for people going to jail… well Trump is busy selling pardons so some of them may manage to avoid it.

1 Like

You’re willfully ignoring the fact that these people are just regular ass fucking people. Truck drivers, poll watcher volunteers from both parties, mail carriers…
It ain’t like it’s Trump cronies and Republican operatives. Hell one guy was a temp truck driver claims he picked up a load of over 100,000 ballots in New York St, drove to Harrisburg PA, then to Lancaster and delivered it there. That’s a pretty serious accusation coming under oath from some random dude…