Voter Fraud

If you genuinely see some sort of correlation between Trump and Biden then I don’t know what to tell you. I mean, how people can look at Trump, his actions, his behaviour, his words, and not see what he is I will never fully understand.

Sometimes you do have to grab them by the pussy though

Just as with men you have to grab them by the balls

No, they shouldn’t be ignored - let any credible accusations go to court, but let’s not forget that plenty of whistleblowers inside and outside of government have testified to Trumps corruption over the past four years, with the Right ignoring them.

1 Like

So…it’s cool that we ignore the ones that are on the right now because it favors the left and democrats won? Isn’t that continuing the problem? What’s the point of getting Trump out of office if that mentality continues?

Is communism not a dictatorship?

I’m saying this election is so bad that nobody would vote for biden… thats it.

I’m not saying ignore those on the right? Like I said - any credible allegations with people willing to testify and sufficient evidence should go to court.

The fact that computer voting hooked to internet servers is illegal

Look at the cities, they are run down… no growth…death. I d rive 40 min to st louis 4 times a week and its like this since clinton era… The dems have done a lot to take wealth and pocket it in the name of equality and racism.

I’m from a pretty liberal area. My PA county elected a republican representative for the house but went blue for the president in both 16 and 20. I know, seen, and have talked to plenty of people who voted Biden so…I can believe it being close.

Again my hang up is
A: Why is there next to no media coverage of people sworn under oath testifying to voter fraud, while at the same time claiming their’s no proof of fraud.
B: Why are clearly average Joe Blow Americans risking prison time over Donald Trump losing the election if there’s no there there? How is that not seen as a big deal?

Communism itself isn’t a dictatorship - it’s an ideology, but yes, China is a dictatorship - what’s your point? You think Biden is going to ‘communise’ the US? You’re not that silly surely?

Communism failed a long time ago, hence why China has moved to a more capitalist approach while retaining a central power structure.

1 Like

Idk what he is going to do besides get into another foreign war likely with Iran

He’s not squeaky clean is my point I guess

He’s not the savior we need either

We’ll see what happens

It was Trump who ripped up the nuclear agreement with Iran (which in fairness they are obviously breaking anyway) and posted pictures on his twitter feed of Iranian facilities that had been destroyed. If anything I expect Biden to try and calm the waters.

If anyone starts a war with Iran it will be Israel, and it will then be up to the US to decide whether they want to get involved.

I’m indifferent to Biden - he’s a placeholder. He’s probably the best chance at bringing together people from either side and pulling them away from the extremes, but it will still be an uphill struggle.

1 Like

He’s definitely going to be under the microscope

See…that’s tricky too. Trump’s policies and approach to the middle east has lead to before unthought of peace treaties with Isreal by powers in the region just this year. It’s a lot easier to let the other Arab nations pressure and control Iran than it is for us. Allegedly Saudi Arabia was at the table with Isreal pretty much and just pulled back because Biden appears to have won and the US approach will go back to the old style. If Saudi would have stayed (because Trump won) that would have been HUGE to helping keep Iran in check

I doubt Democrats will shout about it, but I think they’ll likely let some of the things Trump did in regards to establishing agreements in the Middle East stand, or at least not interfere too much.

As for Saudi Arabia, they’re not exactly a trustworthy regime anyway. If the US (Biden) is smart they’ll avoid getting too involved in the ME region for the forceable future. They’ve sold F-35s to Israel, so there’s no need to get involved directly in any skirmishes.

Anyway, the big players tend to conduct their cold wars via internet attacks and financial sanctions now.

Also Gaylords!

FUCKING LIBERALS I KNEW IT

min 1930

w in the fucking fuck… this right here killed the start of your presidency and can be used as evidence in the supreme court.