Voter Fraud

Indeed

Because none of the testimonies are actually court testimony. There was a web site set up for people to report fraud. They weren’t sworn under oath at court, just check in a box on the form.
The courts aren’t going to prosecution gullible fools needlessly. If any of those individuals pushed it and tried to present they’re testimony themselves and failed to produce any other evidence, the judge won’t even see the case. It would be dismissed as baseless.

What is so hard to understand, no Republican’s who were actually part of the election checks saw anything. The FBI and DHS found no evidence of electronic or mail fraud. Even Bill Barr and the justice department say there just isn’t any evidence of widespread voter fraud.

PS. I love that the link is to a Snope’s article disproving the claim, 🤣.

No but that’s the thing a sworn affidavit is the same as a court testimonial in the eyes of the law. It’s just as punishable under perjury law as lying on the stand.

That’s actually part of it. A lot of the testimonials are also of observers being barred or prevented from reasonably observing. They couldn’t see anything.
Yeah the FBI and Barr said they found evidence and Trump’s team immediately responded “You didn’t really look”. Considering their incompetence during the Russia investigation this is actually plausible.
You’re ignoring the important part still that this is largely being unreported. Trump’s team screamed fraud, the media laughed and said showed evidence, evidence is being presented and the media is no where to be found. We impeached the president on a second hand account of a phone call but we’re ignoring first hand sworn testimonials?

1 Like

Gotta say PH:G is the only gaming forum where politics aren’t an instaban, probably because you aren’t all volatile enough. You’re all too centrist or civil about it.

There was only 1 far left larper and he didn’t want to hang out with us on this gun toting toxic masculinity forum xd
The most devisive threads are about jungle hunter

2 Likes

CamelToe Harris LOL! on a more serious note, that bitch freaks me out. Like an SS officer with boxes of white wine and home decorations.

2 Likes

Poll watches were not thrown out, none of those claims have been presented or proven in court. Lawyers for Trump have said there were people from there side watching at all relevant elections.
(They watched the process, which is all they are legally required to do.)

The things they’re saying in public don’t match what they’re saying to judges.

… actually you know what, there was fraud, so much in fact Republican’s shouldn’t both voting. The run off elections, just skip them, don’t need control of the senate or anything.
I don’t know if your a Republican or a Trump supporter but at this point being one is detrimental to the other.

5 Likes

They got way more votes than that, 🤣

92% approval rating, politicians pray for that kind of security.

1 Like

Yeah they did, but it speaks the truth

Really, you’re current President set the bar pretty low. They could bilk the tax payers for millions and not come close to Trump and his golfing.

If you factor in the pandemic, Trump’s inaction has caused more death than a world war. Just think about that, a president is responsible for as many or more American deaths each day of the last month, than died on 9/11.

If you judged Trump by the same standard as them then you’d likely be calling for sedition charges when he leaves office. He’s done more damage to democracy then any other living or dead person, that includes Caesar.

1 Like

Tbh I wouldn’t have ether of them there both awful

1 Like

Leftist marxists alert

2 Likes

5 Likes

Either it will go to scotus or it won’t

Truth will be revealed then

I’m Canadian, we’re a democracy too asshat.

1 Like

I thought the US was a republic?

Your a democratic republic, mostly the same, minor differences.

What’s the difference between American government and Canada’s government I’m interested now

No… your china get ready to be taken

1 Like

You have a constitution, and electoral college. Our voting work slightly differently but we all use the same system here.