Wagyu can't be value as such

Is like saying a COW for its’ prime protein meat and is marbled with fat is valued to that of a 1million year old dinosaur fossil. Its just not that. A COW…that is Beef should only be valued for its value for its protein. Unless you’re doing a one time dinner date with ETERNAL ALIEN SENATE FUCKERS who want to dominate this Earth for conquest and you’re on the mends about hosting wine vs monster drink and can’t figure out what to offer.

Let me tell you something @TheSenate Fuck you mang

DO THE HONORABLE THIGN! OFFER THEM A JOINT!

I think that’s why we had problems with aliens fucking abducting cows for probing and such.!
Aliens wanted to know why we were paying so much for Wagyu!

2 Likes

My lawyer has advised that I will state for the record that I have no comment on and neither confirm nor deny any possible numerous sexual encounters with alien life forms, wine nights, or plans for world domination.

2 Likes

its not sax.

Come on man I even gave them crack, but it’s not my fault that I have to savor the flavor at all costs.

1 Like

FUKCYOU MANG, WAGYU IS A CON!

That shits worth it! You gotta live life to the fullest cause tempus fugit, momento mori Mass

1 Like

You better have a hot alien concubine waiting…
them aliens don’t fuck around:

Look, all I’m saying is that from my near death experiences and the fact that I’ll get diagnosed with cancer and probably die in 30 years, you can’t afford to miss out on everything life has to offer.

So yeah, I eat expensive steak, drink the finest wine and make my own, fuck bitches, build things with my own hands, fish and hunt for my own food and to prove that I am the apex predator of this planet. I thrive in the wilderness and hike, camp, and see nature in all its beauty.
Cause when I go, I must be able to say I made the most of life and it was worthwhile.

well i’m talking Wagyu! The equal can get you steak dinners for at least 4 Months straight! were still talking about cow meat here! And some mofos sell wagyu beef patties (ok, that shit is fucking fake as fuck!) on the market and they still fucking con you~! Its fucking processed meat! ground meat!

now i know why alien’s are fucking angry!
Fucking kids on the ground are selling bullshit!

what are you 10 years old? If you’re 40 why would you give a fuck?

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW…

That protien doesn’t consist of UNsaturated fats!!!

You get good Unsaturated fats from NUTS AND AVACADO and fatty fish!!!

that and that alone will alllow you heart healthy alternatives! MOFO!

BITSHHH!!

and stop eating bread mofo.

LET ME TELL YOU THE FAT PEOPLE IN ITALY CAN’T LIVE HEALTHY LIVES BECAUSE OF THAT SHIT THEY EAT CALL PIZZA!
YOU KNOW WHY the Brits cite the queen or Mary Antoniette saying “LET THEM EAT CAKE”???
That means let them and their bodies be inefficient! Let them die, adding to their bodies nutrience in which they don’t need!
BUT you argue “BUT ITS TASTY!”
…well…welll .weelll. Then may you be Flavours’ Fool!

But thats no laughing matter! I’ve had friends who have died by the “FLAVOUR”!

Nah not lifestyle, I got 3 generations of cancer in my family and a extremely rare genetic autoimmune disorder from a random mutation in my genome.

If I make it past 60 with no cancer diagnosis I’ll be amazed.
Those who don’t get cancer in my family live on average into their 90s

the fat in the mind usually is the cancer.fat at the heart only makes you burn it.

Spend a half hour a day , once or twice a week. Its tough i know. but that is usually what makes a healthy person.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE SWEAT ! ITS ABOUT THE REPS!
BE USEFULL! @Samhain13 MAKE IT A REGIMEN!
I KNOW YOU a fat boy samhain, and you make your videos through other fat boys and then tell everyone and show them HOT BODY PICTURES of your youthful self. You know thats a lie! You a fat boi! you a shamed of it!

Mass you tard I said before that I lift daily and live an active lifestyle where my primary hobby is wilderness survival.
Plus cause the autoimmune shit my body is so busy attacking itself I physically can’t get fat as those cells are destroyed as soon as they are made. I mean, same goes for muscle and any other body tissue that isn’t immune privileged. I’m stronger than the average guy, but no Arnold.
The doctors had to put me on a high calorie diet as a kid because I was so underweight and sickly just to get me up to a healthy weight.

Some genes just cause cancer regardless of lifestyle, and I have those genes.

so are you healthy or obese? jebuz?!! make up your mind!
or are you a fucking slimy bloke with a resident evil growth growing out of your neck!

JUST SNIP SNIP!

You can have health problems and not be obese. Case in point is myself. The DNA is mutated so that my immune system attacks my body, which destroys a lot of cells. Fat is made of cells, so when they are destroyed all that is excreted through waste. Same for muscle tissue, so I’ll never be able to look like Arnold, but I am stronger than the average guy.
When I say genes I refer to genetics, not how tight my blue jeans fit.

YOU TALKING NONSENSE! Basically you’re saying your body is eating your own bones and cells…literally you should be looking like a a green blob monster!

(i am not a green blob monster)

Well, if I had a further mutation I’d be dead from my own body attacking itself. My KITD81V gene mutation is quite harmful and detrimental to quality of life, but not lethal. It’s also a proto-oncogene, meaning my risk for cancer is even further increased.

Look mate have you ever known a man who was a gigalo?

no

Well now you can say yes.

Anyways, all this to say that wagyu beef is really fucking good and well worth the price.

no i disagree. not worth the price and is a con!