Wait Times?

Fucking ten minute wait only to get infinite connecting. Fuck off 🤬🖕

Going FTP might be their only chance left if they want to rise above mediocrity

You mean regarding player count and wait time?

Regarding generating profits to hire more people to create new dlc to keep players interested

It would help with brining in new players also but that would be a double edged sword as it would Increase wait times but at least you would be less likely to join a dead lobby

Then again IDK

I think I may have been driven insane by this game😅

Just waited 27 fucking minutes for a lobby only for one guy to get kicked out when it hung after the timer hit zero. Fucking piece of shit broke ass game. 🤬

Welcome to the club :) https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/matchmaking-issues

I hope next time you are crossing the street you get across safely only to trip and smash your phone on the pavement

Same. 10 minutes minimum per match

Now it’s worse. 13 minutes for an empty lobby or partial lobby

I was getting anywhere from 8 minutes to 13 yesterday night.

1 Like

20mins for a match where a bunch of noobs camped in a warehouse on Derailed. I killed them all - twice.

1 Like

Yeah average 10 min for a match as Pred and may not even have a full lobby. I’ll try maybe 2 or 3 matches a night then get on a different game. Used to be 5 min but now I don’t have the patience or the time.

Ive read on their blog that they have fine tuned and enhanced their server capabilities. Right now, they are probably matched evenly to shortest of the short ping times. Which means if you’re not living within your match made proximities, you’ll be waiting a while. HOWEVER, i’m sure thats not the same as parties where the match making is dependant on who you invite.

So don’t complain that the game is brux because you’re waiting long, complain that your game isn’t popular in your region during your time of play.

But if you want to complain and make a video go right the fuck ahead and throw yourself into the ignorance abyss of bliss.

Amazing how many of us are suddenly in regions where the game isn’t popular, having not long ago been in seemingly popular regions?

3 Likes

Can’t be that there’s not as many players playing the game or the servers messing up nope it has to be the players fault for the game.

true. yep. otherwise if you’re experiencing 100 ms to 400 ms you’re obviously match made to some god forsaken soul outside of your country. But they’ve decided to stop that now.
I guess this is illfonics plan, next update are under the expectations that they will attract alot of people and hopefully your own server will see an influx of people.

I hope you guys understand these logicstics. They aren’t mine. im not being sarcastic or anything, im just trying to tell you what is and what is not.

By popular i mean: Your predator game is being structured to be time zone reliant on the number of FT players. So everyone wanting to play the popular predator class in your timezone is placed in the longest que times while the FT players in your region are abundant. So the more predator players, the long you have to wait as predator.
This could explain the reason why FT matchmaking is incredible fast and pred is now around 7 to 9 minutes.

But im glad you guys put this together in such a short period of time before you smash your god sex game machine and praise the digital binary vulture of sheeba.

Just waited 25 minutes with multiple restarts. Finally got connecting…which turned into infinite connecting. Fuck this broke trash game, it’s not worth it. This is what I get for trying to come back to it 🙄

1 Like

Yesterday I had a similar thing. Kept getting the noise alerting me that a game placement was happening, then it would go straight back to connecting. Something definitely seems broken with the matchmaking side of things.

1 Like

I had two match making cooldowns yesterday. Both under my est wait time. I finally canceled after 15 mins and went and played ft.

I believe they are thinkering with the servers for the upcoming update.

Just waited 20 minutes for a lobby with a few cooldowns. Finally got one. 10 seconds left a guy got kicked. 3v1. Not worth my time. I’m done with this trash fucking game. It’s deleted. @OldKingHamlet seriously dude, pass on to your development team how alienated OG players feel.

1 Like