Want some candy?

I think I came across some “Forknight” kids. It didn’t end well for them.

9 Likes

HE’S USING THE BLADE THAT FLIES HELP HELP HELP

9 Likes

Haha I died a little inside when I heard that. It makes me fully agree with whoever it was in here that said “predator in fortnite won’t help the franchise. It will just make kids say ‘look it’s the pwedata from forknight lolz’”

2 Likes

Nahhh… as soon as i heard flying knife i was done… good videos though… just dont want to see predator doing the floss 😭😭😭 but it’ll happen I’m waiting for the compilation of predator doing all the dances so i can eat a shotgun barrel

2 Likes

Oh god no, please don’t do that man. Not a shotgun.

Use a 9mm. Alot less mess.

Jokes aside though I just had another match with a kid just now. He was actually not annoying.

1 Like

Nahh I’d be dead the mess ain’t my problem 😂

That’s good then… i hope at least 10% actually look up predator lore and movies and then go to the hunting grounds… but the way everything is now a days… probably end up being that thing from fortnight…

1 Like

I feel bad for the maid 🙊🙉🙈

But yeah you are right I think.

What happened to our IP?

I think the IP is fine to an extent. I just feel like there aren’t alot of talented people, outside of writers, that are willing to pick it up.

Yea that’s true… i just wish there was more predator games and comics…

Same man, same. I mean I hope for the best but expect the worse now that Disney owns the Alien and Predator IP’s. But I think with them we stand a good chance to get more opportunities for games, comics and movies as nd even shows. It’s just a matter of if they will muck it up. Chin up buttercup!

1 Like

Lol haven’t heard chinup buttercup in along time 😂 and yea I’m hopeful but wary just like i was with this game

1 Like

Time will tell. I will say that lately I’ve grown fond of what’s left of the community here. It’s gonna be tough when this game dies and these forums are no more.

1 Like

2 Likes

Do it pull the god damn trigger
The fortnite kids are integrating themselves into the game

2 Likes

Lol run piggy run
Hehehe

2 Likes

Seriously though, all I could think of at that moment was this kid is running like the pig from earlier!

Heheh that’s true

Actually, I take it back.
That was an insult to the pig. At least the pig had good survival instincts.
20210118_022425

2 Likes

Well your not wrong
I’m glad you humiliated the shit talker I found it very entertaining to hear him get mad at you.

1 Like