!WARNING! A MESSAGE TO ILLFONIC!

Loot boxes are not the way to go, EA is facing class action lawsuits for using “surprise mechanics.” Maybe think about that before you start to add more “valuable” things to them.

2 Likes

Ppfffffffftthahahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHA

P a n i k

2 Likes

Lol. Are you dumb or just ignorant to how the lockers work in Pgh and the difference of lets say Battlefront 2.

Ea bf2 loot boxes gave you crafting parts that would level up your star cards and not all of the loot boxes gave you these crafting parts. They had a pay to win set up that they quickly removed the ability to buy crystals in game with real life money to avoid the pay to win thing.

Pgh Loot boxes here are all strictly cosmetic and do not effect your gameplay and also can not be purchased with real life money.

You just sound dumb

3 Likes

I think he is brand new to the game

Very well could be, lol

1 Like

I promise I’m not affiliated with this guy despite what it may seem 😬

2 Likes

Lol. I know this guy a fake reaper. Probably ass at playing games and he loses his souls that he trys to collect because he cant grasp the modern board game

2 Likes

Maybe he thinks your Precious shaders change the game or something.

Maybe he thinks you can pull a weapon from them?

2 Likes

@SoulofGrimm speak up.

1 Like

You know he might be onto something. There is a secret power that shaders hold that not many people know about. Equip the right one and it’s like the ark of the covenant, it stuns the pred and your teammates and melts their faces of with its beauty and divine power.

1 Like

He’s just a month early, illfonic hasn’t introduced the paid Field Lockers, but he saw them coming and felt the need to preemptively post about it.

3 Likes

Yeah its the almighty Red and yellow digital camouflage I have heard of that. It is said in the texts of @OldKingHamlet that if the entire squad wears that camouflage then the Mighty @James-Cameron will rise from his ocean depths and bestow the ft with 4 Pred-killer armor suits

2 Likes

If this game does that we need to all stop playing

3 Likes

😂

1 Like

No no no he is Talking about the God Pred the 87 Jungle hunter which has pre-order exclusive stats that only we know about

1 Like

He could be, can’t let the noobs know all our secrets. Don’t post any details, 🤣.

1 Like

Yeah your right. Even tho the 87 can have every perk equipped and hold every weapon and gear

2 Likes

@replies :Wow typical internet clowns ready to tear someone’s opinion apart.

@SoulofGrimm I get it. I hated the way the FLs worked after the currency nerf. Nothing in them that is exclusive to them alone is worth the grind imo.

3 Likes

Do you get where he is coming from. I firmly believe he is thinking you get weapons and other type of pay to win things from lockers? I really dont think he understands what the lawsuit against EA is really about. It maybe because his profile is brand new but it seems to me he is new to the game

1 Like

Honestly its just a warning, im just saying. Like I said they shouldn’t put anything more valuable in them.