!WARNING! A MESSAGE TO ILLFONIC!

He wasn’t talking about pay to win lol. He was speculating the idea of this Mythic item is only obtained through RNG

2 Likes

Which are purely cosmetic and do nothing to alter the game

1 Like

Well it started as just my opinion towards loot boxes, but now…

Look at these little children who pretend they’re so fucking smart.

“Omg he thinks the shaders hold a secret power” Hahahaha I’m so funny… I wonder how many of you we have slaughtered and disarmed. 🤣😂

Yo wis why you gotta hate

Welcome to the Forum if you cant take the jokes on a dumb ass thread then maybe yall in the wrong game

2 Likes

premades dont scare any of the preds here mate

Lol, Dude, loot boxes are the topic.

1 Like

He is the one talking about slaughtering preds not me

1 Like

@Kale @SoulofGrimm @WisCorp
I wonder if we get the whole squad in here what would happen😂😂😂…and @DhRauta we can take jokes thats just wiscorp’s sense of humor. The fucking point is that you should try to understand where a person is coming from and have a discussion on it to agrue against or agree thats the whole point of the forum. Not be a dickhead and pounce on their message cuz " you think" they saying something but in reality their saying another

Mhmmm Captainrex. I played a squad with a user name quite similar to urs. I believe i said go back to star wars

OK,ALRIGHT… Loot boxes are the topic people.

Lol if only thsi topic was relevant in anyway to this game then sure

SMH

@DhRauta Aw yea well isn’t this a small world. The pred that thought he was good be killing afk players. Thats crazy. I’d love to play you again and see if you’d survive

1 Like

@SoulofGrimm we understand the point of you doing this preemptively I mean clearly it says warning but I don’t think this guy gets it

1 Like

Afk players? I remember yall dieing to Ai

A warning that has no reason. They have stated since the beginning of the game that field lockers will be strictly cosmetic. And since all dlc weapons are early access I dont see why anything would change mhmmm.

1 Like

Ok so loot boxes, be they field lockers or whatever, cosmetic or not they can be considered as gambling.

2 Likes

I see your point i remember them saying that but knowing Illfonic Desperate times call for Desperate measure, they are in this phase where they are trying stuff out like this free trial to get new players and bring people back and apparently the new masks are only obtained through lockers so grimm is saying that they shouldn’t put anything more valuable than that in crates just to get people to gamble and buy more

1 Like