!WARNING! A MESSAGE TO ILLFONIC!

why do you think that is…look im not using it as it as an excuse cuz in the end we lost to you. But dont try to glorify that win. Which is why I said I’d love to play you again.

2 Likes

How you cant spend real money on them? So its not gambling if no Real Currency is used. That is the whole law suit that EA is currently facing is that in BF2 the beginning of the game players mainly swany plays and star bazar each spent 200 dollars in real money amd where able to level up 2 heros each to 25 so that they could have purple cards. Which is the pay to win part. They then removed the real life money transaction till they chamged the
Progression system in the game in April of 2018 and they did not bring back the crystal store till they made the clone skin bundles. That was gambling not grinding for vt to either buy lockers or buy cosmetic directly. Sure you have to be lucky to get a pred trophy but it does not change the game ply at all

1 Like

I like this game and I like what they are doing with it, 87 Dutch aside, I just know that if EA is getting class action lawsuits on them, as a huge company, they can take the hit. Illfonic on the other hand…

1 Like

Any time my dude

2 Likes

Its not the star wars games I’m talking about, its the sports games.

1 Like

Oh same shit tho. The only EA games I have really sunk time into was bf2 so its the really the only thing I can compare.

Now if Illfonic makes Pred Trophies give the Pred passive abilities you can be for sure they would fall into that lawsuit. But them coming out of lawsuits for f13 im sure they are super cautious about what they do and how they implement the loot boxes in this game. The player base would erupt in a maelstrom of hate towards Illfonic if they did such a thing

1 Like

Right, but the player base would have to be full of smart, knowledgeable, willful people in order for that maelstrom to happen though.

2 Likes

Dude all the players on this forum would erupt in hate. I can promise you that. Half of the player base here hates the fact that we have to pay for dlc as it is so yeah this entire forum would become one huge hate rally if that happend

2 Likes

PHG doesn’t have loot boxes so…

2 Likes

Now if Illfonic gave us a package that gets us all the Pred Trophies since there are confirmed 16 mythical ones I would pay anywhere up to 25 dollars for that pack even more so if it included exclusive ones aswell. Like you get the 3 animal skulls and 16 mythical ones and also 3 exclusive human skull trophies I would be down for that. I would sacrifice my neighbors Koi Fish for that lol

1 Like

This us veteran players know lol

1 Like

Just let them act like they know something…

2 Likes

I like to inform while also being trolly

1 Like

A little salt for flavor… I like it.

1 Like

Yeah man. But i know yoi would be right there in the hate rally if they made pred trophies gave passive perks lol

2 Likes

Lol what? I don’t think the trophies should give passive abilities that’s what perks are for.
Also that would turn the crates into loot boxes because they change the gameplay.

3 Likes

Just agree lol.

PHG lootboxes are not gambling as they cannot be bought with money. They have to be grinded with in game currency.

That’s the whole point of the argument against lootboxes. Locking game mechanics behind a literal paywall is one thing but this is different.

Jim Sterling has covered countless videos on this, he hates lootboxes and EA in general but even he would think this is fine

1 Like

Alrighty people, it’s fine to be angsty over some of the drop rates in the field lockers (I’ve never had a mythic drop on my personal account), but no reason to dogpile on people.

But yeah, field lockers require no money, are earned through gameplay, and do not fundamentally change the game unless you manage to get like +10 personal confidence from the ballistic mask. So, literally, I think we’re doing the best thing possible for players (except for the guys that get mythic dupes; I can respect the rage over that).

8 Likes

Hopefully there are more in the works as well

1 Like