!WARNING! A MESSAGE TO ILLFONIC!

Hi @OldKingHamlet could you kindly confirm if the images leaked of Dutch 87 are a wip? Or can we find these somewhere posted on the PS blog. Cheers!

1 Like

Lol. Just a bit of trolling nothing personal

I JUST WANT ONE MYTHIC TROPHY T_T

4 Likes

Can yall plz post a full complete list of all the Pred Trophies in the Future The community would love a list to check off the ones we have. Would be nice know

2 Likes

@SoulofGrimm

They are not charging real money for Loot Boxes.

Loot boxes are only an issue if they provide the option to purchase them for real money.

There is no way to convert real money into in-game currency.
Your concerns are completely invalid.

1 Like

This may yet come to pass. Or James Cameron may enter all game lobbies and perma kill all of you. James Cameron has not decided yet.

1 Like

Thank you for reply, this was only a warning for the future. BTW the beta for the game was really fun, I can’t wait to see what new things are coming.

This thread feels more like reddit than forums

1 Like

I’ll farm VT on your account for a modest hourly fee, then you can have all the loot crates you desire.

Call: 1-800-uzadikhed to book your session today!

James Cameron called this and Michael Bay answered. James Cameron hung up immediately but is now getting constant texts from Bay.

Thanks @VENN7eance now James Cameron needs a new phone implanted in his brain.

1 Like

Why would the deity known as James Cameron require VT farming services from a lowly human like myself? How did it evade James preternatural senses that the number was indeed a trap… I worry that you’re losing your powers James😏

Imagine being this stupid

James Cameron called to scald the VT farming cretins.

And fell right into our trap. We have geolocated your base of operations Cameron. We are coming for the James Cameron version of the game, victory is assured!!

You poor fool. James Cameron called From Elon’s secret Mars base.

1 Like