Ways to make pred play harder for the benefit of weak fireteam

<3

1 Like

It’s ok lazy. You can have 50k vert xD

1 Like

Lord knows I need it. Can I have your elder pred too? I have 28 levels to go still and thats not koscher

1 Like

Fire. Explain to me how my rework post doesnt survive an hour without bumps. But something as basic as that “I want to play pred but…” Post has been front fucking page for longer than the time it takes to cross the universe at FTL. Big sad.

Im sick of bumping my shit man. Too much effort lol.

1 Like

Ahem…

1. Do not engage fireteam while they are fighting AI.

Ya I honestly dont really like elder so sure, borrow it til you’re 150.

As for the threads, its cause ppl like simpler threads xD.
You write a book and they’re like, pfftt fuck all that.

And honestly the ppl who have actually talked and discussed your notes, a lot of them are gone. Theres only a few ppl I think, that are left, that care as much as we do about the game getting to a good point/state.

1 Like

Sorry again for the threadjack. Lol. Please, continue.

I refuse. Embrace the chaos.

Tho I don’t if if theres only one guy left.

Just suggestions for more enjoyable matches. XD

1 Like

I agree with a lot what you’ve said tbh. Its maybe not exactly how I’ve worded it, but it feels like you try to just simulate a boss fight, kind of like I do when I get the chance.

1 Like

I like your rules for teams you want to give a chance too. Makes sense from a game health perspective too.

1 Like

Honestly if they are coming into the game fresh, then they should learn tactics by playing with friends or by watching you-tubers. If they get screwed by a predator, it is how it is. I myself like to tease them and such as I finished a game in less than 3 min as they all just huddled together and camped a certain spot so I didn’t care to go easy since that’s how they are going to play. If its a 1v1 then I often help them if they are peaceful( I’ll give them a slash at the end to to have a laugh) but if I’m trying to be nice and t-bag to tell them I’m friendly but if they shoot me, its over. That’s their choice to be hostile or not.

This sounds all good and well until you screw around let them live and get hit with a bug that sticks you in place, and instead of returning the favor and letting you try and get unbugged, they just mow you down lol

Ohhh does DBD do that? I hadn’t noticed (sarcasm)

Dead by daylight is more balanced than this game. Multiple times over lol

That’ll happen either way

Man you’ve just had all kinds of shitty luck lately.
Everything that can go wrong for an organism, has gone wrong for an organism xD.

Not if they’re… dead? Lol I mean I get your point man not just blitzing them makes it more fun

Lol

I dont care if DBD is balanced, i just cant see how ppl can take it seriously.

Purely cause I didnt have fun playing as either side. I dont like not being able to fight back, and killers felt too slow and not cool enough.

I’m all for ppl enjoying it, you know, I think its retarded, but hey, just something I’m missing out on.

But I can only see it as fun if you’re just having a good time with friends joking around and fucking with each other.