We need more FT outfits and Predator armors

With PRedators and armour i have to disagree.
This is a touchy subject because essentially new armour (or unqiue armor) is left to DLC level attention ($$$). So unless the armour is just another shader then i will guess they will release more and more colors.
But things like special unique stuff…the DLC route is where they are heading and they will usually give special stats for them.

No matter how much you want to make your own GORT, they will probably make an official one one day so no chance in you getting any combination thats gud nuff.

I also what them to make more armor and outfits for the DLC characters

2 Likes

i hope they find ingenious ways to make new outfits and gears because i think the franchise has a lot to offer and we have a very hungry fanbase as this thread presents.

Evidence is that weve seen OWLF class and 3 new masks…so!

1 Like

Plus the rumored STGZ class!!

And Scar!!

And Airfield!!

And Headquarters!!

3 Likes

I see it, but i don’t believe it! I don’t!

2 Likes

And Mr.Black
And a bunch of other stuff I’ve archived

1 Like

The Elite skin looks nice which Predator had something like that 😞

3 Likes

Giving the bumpp

2 Likes

This would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

It would be great to see everyone in something different, including DLC characters

2 Likes

Noooo. Specializations are already iffy and extra so like…noooo.😅😅 More perks definitely but let specials remain a FT thing, though I’d prefer they weren’t in game at all…😒 but whatever.

To late most if not all of the vets on the forum want specializations for Predators

I know, and I am one of the vets, but still. Noooo. I hope they don’t come.😅 as nice as it may be, no need to get them if we just get more perks.

Well true we never asked for them when FT got them, but the only reason we’re asking for them now is so the game could be more balanced

we dont need shaders and outfits,. We need class combos. like a strict game play bonus that triples your V if you take on said class restrictions.

Like 4 supports and one scout type thing. or 4 loadouts with smg and pistols. Once you agree to the perk, you get the bonuses and configure your loadout as usual.

More VT would be good
But I don’t think people would restrict themselves like that

I want to dress my recon up like Mario

2 Likes

What?

Simple:
Select the Bonus Sticker
Your loadout and match making ONLY match makes you with people with LOADOUTS with this special loadout configured.
EVERYONE will have similar primary + secondary loadouts. This combo will be very specific, and your loadout will need to be tagged before hand before you enter any hunt game.

So if you launch into a bonus situation, you’ll be match made automatically with others with their Bonus Situation Loadouts all being similar that is.

Then your game will be locked to this combination of FT players (all with identical loadouts) to play against a very special PRedator (or just an ordinary predator i don’t think it matters for preds)…point is you and your team are Loadout Locked with specific weapons (and these weapons are unsually difficult to use). Together you’ll earn EXTRA bonus V for this. To take on this challenge means you and everyone on the team takes on this unique challenge.

Kind of like how those PC players one time who got into private matches equiped with JUST Pistols. Simple enough concept to undertand? Except this will be built into the menu. So you can choose this predetermined loadout type so long as you have it configured for yourself and PUBLIC Matches (with your bonus thing selected) will be match made like this.

So, for example, the Bonus CHallenge will be for the week:
Loadouts with MINIGUN and Pistols ONLY.
Next Week
Rocket Launcher and Pistols.
Week After
UAV Rocket Launcher + SMG

The configuration menu will also need to have some validating system to which your loadout will either need to adhere to, or maybe an extra button to select to auto-configure your loadout then tag it as the bonus challenge of the week.

So there it is,I know i didnt detail it enough in my initial post, but this is what i was thinking.

I don’t like rewarding some one for going easy in general. As Pred you don’t get the match tht you want if your sweaty. And as FT you basically have to say guess I’ll die now if the loadout is bad and the Pred is good.