We need the super predators

Saaame I love Xenos, I cant wait.

1 Like

Fucc offf I love my dog baby’s their gonna help me kill the ft ass :b

1 Like

So the Assassin is a make it bigger villain but the Super Predators aren’t?
Yeah that seems off.

Personally can’t wait to have Pred Hounds and Xeno’s, they both sound like a lot of fun to me.

1 Like

Pred hounds from Predators (2010) not The Predator (2018). If i head shot it I want it dead not playing fetch

3 Likes

Mr. Black is a much more boring character than Assassin Pred aka Upgrade. What new he can bring to the gameplay? Nothing. Even Falconer Pred is better, cuz at least he’s got he’s flying drone (using of which can bring variety to the gameplay). Mr. Black got standart plazma cannon and wrist blades, just like the rest… And what about Assassin? He’s got strengthened implanted armor, throwable wrist blades, gauntlet plazmagun, and da most interesting harpoonlike projectile weapon. This will definitely refresh the gameplay.

1 Like

Mr.Black has a rapid fire plasma caster its not a standard one, and the Falconer Drone is coming its in the files, also the Assassin would be terrible to balance it would make all other pred useless.

I don’t think the OP knows what he is asking. Consider the performance on PS. Now imagine a lot more FT menbers and more preds working together… Oh boy!

Can’t wait to see what the new game mode is and how well it will run IF they increase player numbers.

People need to keep the expectations grounded in reality. Any ‘Super Pred’ they introduce from the Predators movie is just going to be the another class with a few tweaks in the same way as City Hunter and Samurai is.

We know from the leaks they are working on Mr Black, and that he is going to be the same size as the standard Predators. He has to be, as any bigger (as they supposedly are in the movie, though the scale seems to alter depending on the scene!) and they wouldn’t fit inside many of the base buildings without crouch walking.

And of course there’s simply very little chance (thank fuck) that they’ll introduce that abomination from the Shame Black movie. You might as well add Godzilla as add that stupid goofy giant Pred.

1 Like

I think they should rework the stats of all the preds so they feel unquiqe, that way Mr.Black wont feel like a better beserker which most likely it will be.

Fireteam classes have more diversity than the Predator classses which doesn’t make sense.

No not Godzilla, I want the mutant T-Rex from the Lost Tribes trophy wall at the end of part 2.

I like the little Pred Hounds better too…I have a soft spot for the lobotomized one though, 😆.
Would have done it was differently myself, nothing wrong with having it switch sides and work with the humans, the way it was done was bad in my opinion. Personally I would rather have the big Pred Hounds be controlled by a piece of tech, a remote control that the kid could have had or accessed via the mask. (Illfonic, could still do that if they wanted too, the bullet messed up the Hounds brain implant and messed with its hormone levels reducing it to puppy behaviour.)
I like movies that have kids and large dangerous animals, so I’m a bit biased.

I mean, I like the assassin kinda…

I don’t want him in the game by all means, and I think even mentioning an 11 foot tall menace in a game where we can barely get into the places the little FT can scamper to causes problems, but I actually do like the Hybrid.

I only wish that he wasn’t hyped up to be this end all be all bullet proof menace who literally dies by getting shot at the end of the film. Did anyone else notice that? he takes AR fire, pistol shots, and laughs. The destroys teams of highly trained government operatives and literally caves a predator’s skull in with one punch, and then at the end of the movie. He conveniently starts treating the main characters like glass, gently tossing them instead of punching, moving slowly. Roaring in place allowing one to catch him with a bullet to the mouth. He is finally killed by a few pistol shots to the face.

either way though, I preferred him to Mr. Black, because at least he got to show off why he’s such a badass. All black did was fight a tired crucified predator and get knocked on his ass by the pianist :)

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet I would like to see any of the super predators from Predators, but mostly Falconer and I would like to see him with his surveillance drone as a perk, much like the FT scanner, showing us where the FT, AI and pigs are with different map markers. His plasma caster should have rapid fire at a lower damage rate, but the charged shot should be standard damage/energy cost. His longer wrist blades should do as much damage as the elder sword. He should have 4 bars for each stat, move slightly faster, leap slightly farther and have a film accurate roar. He should have both body options (for those that want a lady falconer) and full shader customization for skin, predlocks and armor. As he only used the drone and wrist blades and possibly plasma caster, those are the things that should be included with him, but as usual, we can load him out as we see fit. Please pass this up the chain. Thanks!

He didn’t have a Plasma Caster in the film. Not that I am opposed to him having one.

I don’t think the ‘super’ Predators need to have all 4’s across the board, that seems a bit excessive. I’m not opposed to them being built with a couple (as in 2) extra stat points. I just feel there should be a trade off equal in value currently there isn’t much to move or remove.

I see it being kinda like this…
Mr. Black is the Berserker equivalent with Falconer being the Scout and Tracker being the Hunter. Each of them spend 1 of their extra points in health, the other going into an appropriate stat ie. Falconer gets +1 gear, Tracker gets +1 Stamina, Mr. Black gets either a bonus to damage or +1 Movement speed.
I’d like to see them be representative of their faction, so Yautja society gets some more definition. So our class menu can be divided into Honourable Yautja and Bad Bloods (ideally we’d get more slots and get to name our clans).
Yes bad bloods are going to have those extra 2 points and be slightly larger than the others but I think a fair way to balance that out is to remove a small amount of their energy recharge rate and leap distance (they are bigger and heavier). Possibly even extra branch movement from trees as they move through them or stand on the ends.

In the menu I’d have each Bad Blood/Super Predator listed under the Bad Blood class they are a part of. This way we can make or own rogue Yautja, the classes stats being the same as the named variants, just including female Yautja and the ability to make our own.

We need Mr. Black and we need him fast. This shit is getting stale fast

Gimme Falconer, with Drone, and I’ll forgive all previous transgressions 😈

Unfortunately for OP this post is valid. Supers would be another reskinned hunter with different gear & head/predlocks because they aren’t going to bother with pred models that are just slight deviations from the base (look at CH lol)

Assassin would have all of his dumb wire traps, cyborg nonsense, & be a whole new pred model too considering the size. Probably the closest thing we’d get to a class with a different playstyle from the rest.

Same here. Guy showed up and immediately showed why he was pred equivalent of the terminator. Bad movie though.

Theres “bigger badder” done wrong like jurassic world with the hybrids that struggle 1v1 & then theres assassin that shows up and kills the smaller pred in 5 seconds. Absolutely completely outclassed. Meanwhile “super preds” die to a katana or struggle to take out smaller pred thats been strung up for who knows how long. Assassin being bulletproof and whatnot is stupid but id be interested to see what they do with it as a class.

If Im not mistaken, the drone does double duty as the plasma caster when it rests on his back, but even if its not, you and I both know if he didn’t have a caster, the Pred players would crap a veritanium brick. I think I would too.

And I disagree, I stick to my suggestion of 4 bars a piece. These are a different breed of yautja, and gameplay-wise, given just how much punishment a human with a knife can dish out, also having a parry move where the predator doesn’t, 4 bars seems fair for the big boys. However, in a effort to be fair, what if Super Preds were unlockable at a raised level cap of 200? That way all the bonuses that come with the Supers would be earned.

Sure, nothing will stop whiners from whining when they lose, but I’ll yell ya, as Alpha and now Elder, when I win a match, it can’t be doubted that I earned it. You can’t (on ps4. Cant say for pc as I turned crossplay off, so I won’t comment on that either way) cheat your way to the Elder. You gotta grind out that xp the old fashioned way. If I earn level 200 and Falconer with all the benefits that come with him, no one has any room to complain if I beat them.

As an aside, I still lose matches even at top level, just like any team in any sport. A Super wouldnt be invincible, but FT vs Pred vs Super Pred would be fun.

No, that movie is complete trash and shouldn’t even be talked about as cannon. It’s laughable

Yes the movie’s trash but from a worldbuilding perspective why wouldn’t yautja have genetic supersoldier cyborg things or/or augment themselves to kill things better?