We need the super predators

Watch the two movies and you’ll know the difference. The entire point of the super predators is not “LOOK THEY ARE BIGGER THIS TIME” you don’t even notice that part till you see mr black fight the other predator at the end. It’s an afterthought that they are a little larger. Assassin is literally just like WOW LOOK HOW TALL PRETTY BIG MONSTER RIGHT??

I’m just saying it’s a common trope that applies to both. You like one better because it was done better. Nothing wrong with that.

I wrote how I think they should do the Super Pred’s up above somewhere. I don’t mind them being a bit more powerful. Ideally they’ll be a bit of balance built in by the devs letting you play a Super variant against Premade’s of 3 or 4 and regular variants when against random’s. There’s other ways the could be done, like having a mode with both.

I also want the Assassin (or Upgrade) eventually. It’s in another thread somewhere. There’s nothing wrong with expanding things in my opinion balance can be adjusted by providing better weapons or ammo from the weapon cases during a match. If FT are still to weak then they get 2 more teammates. More options means more fun.

PS. Sorry that first comment was way more snide than intended.

I can totally respect your opinion and I’m not saying you’re wrong for wanting it, but to ME putting that thing in this game or even acknowledging it’s existence ever again is a big mistake and a slap to the face of this franchise. It literally retconned lore and aspects of predator that made us all love the franchise in the first place. And again, is the, wow look how big, villain. The super predators just are not the same thing. Yes they are slightly bigger but that’s literally just because they needed them to be different so they can fight at the end, and they can’t make them smaller. So logically it has to be slightly bigger. They were still tacticians. Still predators, still hunters, and still mortal. They could be fought and injured. The assassin was literally just a bullet proof monster stumbling around who was immortal till the plot decided he was not anymore. A terrible addition to the series

I think the game gives us an opportunity to fix a lot of the issues with that movie.

I feel you though, it was pretty bad.

I understand that film has fans so I don’t wanna say like, no my opinion is the only one that matters! Just stating my opinion lol. Worse to worse if they drop it those of us who don’t want it just won’t buy it and those who are excited can pick it up

1 Like

no we don’t

There’s 3 films. We have 2 of the 3 predators from the films. So yes we do need the 3rd one

oh i just get it .i was thinking you wanted the super predator from The predator XD
well in that case yep i’m ok to get super predators from predators they have cool design and stuff

1 Like

After Mr.Black its Scar and then who knows.

Oh dude hell no😂 that movie is a disgrace to the entire franchise. Lol. I want the big three! Jungle hunter city hunter and Berserker from predators.

1 Like

Ngl I don’t understand why we want scar. Yes he’s cool but his design is very similar to already owned predators

I agree im just going off datamines, I want some kenner era preds like Laser shot, Lost Predator and Clan leader.

his mask would be super cool

Well scar is from AVP, and his mask is damn near the same as jungle hunter. NOW SCARFACE from concrete jungle? He’s a clear choice imo. His mask, his armor, everything about him is unique and stuff we don’t already have in the game

There’s one film

there’s a spin off with Danny Glover and Jamaican voodoo gangs that we do not acknowledge

There’s the one with the new species of predators where they all die like chumps.

There’s the black comedy called “The Predator” which we also don’t acknowledge

There is one film, one good film.

Predator 2 is solid. It’s like a popcorn fun movie. Not nearly as bad as people say. But yes the only actually like GOOD film is Predator

Its a cult classic imo.

Number 2 you mean? Or 1 lol

2 Predator 1 is classic.

Yeah Predator is all time contestant for greatest action film. There’s just no 2 ways about it. It still holds up and is expertly paced with a killer cast with awesome performances. And 2 is just a fun movie that dares to reach out and be different from 1. Hollywood NEVER does that anymore. Which is why “Predators” is not as entertaining as predator 2. It’s just, kinda like Predator 1 but worse? lol. Instead of really being it’s own thing

1 Like