What Builds or Challenges up next?

Hey guys! We are nearing the 300 mark for my YT channel and I wanted to talk and do stuff more with and for the community. (This doesn’t mean I’ve ran out of ideas, far from it, but you know I want to be more involved with you guys^^)

Please let’s also keep it civilized, and try to have fun here. All ideas are good ideas until they draw a very clear line (which might be hard for some of y’all, you know who you guys are). I’m up for any challenges that are presented, and with each challenge or build you will personally be shouted out on my channel. Anyways hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas^^

1 Like

Mhhh, I’m really not good at thinking gameplay challenges, and the build variety is pretty limited in the game after a while

on the other hand, lore character or cosplays are cooler things.

I think you haven’t done yet a Clan Leader Predator NECA cosplay:
he’s one of my favorite NECA original yautja, I’m always impressed by ancient and strong figures;
thought of creating him a few times, but I’d really like to see your interpretation of the character if you feel like it

If I’ll think of something better I’ll write it 😁

2 Likes

More Custom Creation Preds!!!

2 Likes

OOOOH, MAYBE YOU COULD DO-

Dammit. I’ll see myself out.

4 Likes

Viking Thor’s Day Challenge

Samurai Sunday Challenge

Hey thank you for trying to submit something I’m sure I’ll like what you sent. As for this Elder Leader I will give him a try!^^

1 Like

Good news for you, good friends Drum626 is getting his own Predator so be on Tyne look out on Friday for him ^^

1 Like

Lol Senate just for you I’ll hear you out, just please no KKK - no Nazi - how about no hate group that could get me in trouble

1 Like

Alright!!

1 Like

Hmmm I mean I could do a Thor Build in general since I already made a Jörmungndr & Fenrir build. I’ll see what I can do^^

I copyright R’ka Sain’ja: official Custom Predator Creation 😂

1 Like

So you want me to make your Predator for my channel?

If so I’m okay doing that since I’m doing SuperSpinoGaming’s Predator soon

1 Like

Lmfao man I wasn’t thinking something that cursed.

I was gonna say sum more Star Wars builds, but Disney’d probably hire a hit on your ass if ya do enough of them.

1 Like

I mean, if you wish, i can dm you details

1 Like

I could give less of a fuck with Kathleen Kennedy and her goons 🖕😤🖕

But yeah! I can maybe cook something up^^

1 Like

Whatever you decide to do man^^

1 Like

Frog
Frog loadout

2 Likes

🐸🐸🐸

1 Like

2 Likes

How about a random loadout? Like using an RNG to choose class, specialization, weapons, gear, perks.