What do you think is the most effective Fireteam Composition?

mate I enjoy the game, I’ve been at 100 for over 3 weeks and the problems drive me up the wall.
But as pred or FT, if you are playing a match with good players it can be a shit load of fun.

I am very sick of playing backwater though lol

this is one of a few threads that exist regarding the disparity between the top end of FT and Pred alot of them are either from @uk_spawn or someone else that i’d have to find them but here is one

due to the skill cap difference and equipment difference of the two teams it’s legitimatly isn’t possible for a top end predator to beat the higher end FT’s
albeit this is my issue with the game right now the tools fireteam has gear guns etc… is just strictly better than the tools predator has
once the majority of players starts using them it won’t be possible anymore for predator to win
unless the fireteam is just a bunch of potatoes and this is another prominent thread

1 Like

it’s true, FT can abuse the hell out of graphical settings and the spot spam, not to mention if u have good headphones and stack the best dps weapons

like it stands I am 6 out of 10 against a PC premade FT. Its map specific they can abuse. Train and the satellite complex. Aztec inmo is in predator favor. I know when i play scout and a zerker rushes in I can literally dump a smg clip and stab him twice and hes second wind… then i can chase him down… in essence of things to many factors…
Perks
Ping
Hardware on both-sides— like 240 hz monitors vs 60 etc

The above factors are gamebreaking, including having over 80 fps stable