What does everyone do?

I used to be a teacher before this pandemic hit and love stuff to do with fitness and Physical Education.

What does or did everyone do?

:)

3 Likes

Currently I’m a CAD drafter for a steel fabrication shop, I’m attempting to go back to school though for either Computer Science or Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering.

4 Likes

What I do is I just go to school

2 Likes

Living the kid life

What you’re a teacher I want to be one when I grow up

1 Like

Pre-Med School at the moment (used to be in high school, but I got all graduation credits 2 years early and transferred to a pre med school) , taking college courses as well. Recently got CPR/AED certification, the end of next year I will be on track to be a licensed Phlebotomist. From there I plan on going to full college and Med School for a M.D. in Anesthesiology and working part time as a phlebotomist until I complete residency.

5 Likes

Work at an amusement park stealing peoples money on the carnival games

Now I’m honing my craftsmanship with dioramas for action figures

And mastering the art of the shred 🤘🤘

4 Likes

I’m planning world domination.
I will turn the entire planet into watermelons.
This is the way.

6 Likes

Finally someone who’s contributing to society.

4 Likes

Looool xD

1 Like

Currently I’m an unemployed bum , who is considering dropping his current life and walking away

I work for Liberty Mutual Insurance. I’m guy who will shop your insurance for you.

1 Like

I master sluts.

2 Likes

Creating my own game, but also looking for a job to help fund said game.

I am the deputy sheriff of Knaughtyham. Now back to more important posts that don’t compromise our reality.

I’m a personal trainer and I teach Muay Thai

3 Likes

12 volt audio-video and security technician. Long silly title that basicly means I put cool things in cars lol.

1 Like

I’m a muthafuckin pimp!

1 Like

It’s not easy but someone has to do it.

2 Likes

I’m currently a lead custodian for a high school at the 2nd wealthiest public school district in my state and then I do dungeons and dragons Dming part time

The pandemic really didn’t bother my line of work to bad as it just made us do more or less work depending on how many students went virtual which were slowly getting more and more coming back

1 Like