What does everyone do?

I love the ones that come in with a Pre-paid rental in there name but uses Husbands card to pay for it. I come in and I ask for there license and card they paid with. And they say ohhh its my husbands and he is not here. Well unfortunately I can not rent to you is policy to have a matching card and licenses. And they say its not on the website and it is So I pull up these 10 pages thwy are supposed to read and I have highlighted were it says it and its there about 20 times out of the 10 pages lol

lol do they not realize the vaccine at best makes you an asymptomatic carrier of that strain and you still catch it like normal and spread it around? Just like a kid would be spreading it even though they don’t tend to get symptoms.

1 Like

I explained that to her she was not having it lol

I occasionally deal with karen’s doing my job but sometimes women’s boobs pop out of their shirt when they play whack a mole so it evens out

1 Like

That’s disgusting!
You sicken me.
Lol

1 Like

Oh boobs are tight!

2 Likes

Back when I owned my gym I had so many Karens. One yelled at me for calling her ma’am. I grew up in a military family and in the martial arts. It’s just a sign of respect. She said it was the same as calling a black person the N word. I told her to get the fuck out of my gym.

3 Likes

What happened to America

Cough Cough The Chinese Cough Communist Cough Cough Party Cough Cough

1 Like

When those in leadership in a republic realize they can keep voting themselves more money and more power because modern life has made the population fat entitled cunts, it will.

1 Like

I just played vs Pred "NRC Trooper ". He played with some soundboard and Voice tunes special effect.
He destroyed us (all PC and he too) but that was fun.
Thx bro

1 Like