What I want for the Feral Pred update

shut up, fuck the whore, crybaby, you’re bored, you only demand shit, illfonic doesn’t listen, I only see these threads, I’m tired of 7 year olds

1 Like

Sir, I am a grown man capable or making my own decisions, either find someone else to say hate comments too, or try to have a better attitude

It’s worth 10 years, but you’re still not an adult

He looks like a damn Elite from HALO!

2 Likes

Feral

P.S.: 87 is never gonna happen man, sorry.

2 Likes

The Feral Predator never used a tomahawk, but if you replace that with its splitting staff, it would be more true to its in movie equipment. I agree that it shouldn’t have a Plasma Caster, as it never used one, opting instead for its crossbow. For gear, I’d say go with that shield it had, which lets it block bullets, but doing so consumes stamina, so a minigun would chew through its stamina reserves very quickly. For Specializations, I’d go with Tracker, and assassin. And give it its original biomask and face shape. Don’t go default face, Illfonic if you want me to come back to your game at any point.

Hoped they add his speargun but they might throw a plasma caster on him since they did with falconer ad well and he didn’t have one

I know, but I kinda wanted an Apachee, or a Comanche Predator in the game with a Tomahawk, wouldn’t it be fun to run around killing Fireteam members Assasins Creed style with a Predator? Hell, I could come with ridiculous, and way more fun options, and balance ideas than Illfonic ever could.

They better not. I think it would be neat for a Predator to not have a Plasma Caster. And actually the Falconer did have a Plasma Caster, he just never used it.

True. And it would absolutely be fun to use a tomahawk like that. Not at all knocking the idea. But, the way you typed it kinda seemed like you drew inspiration from the war club. The throwing mechanic of it sounds fun, though. All in all, it would be a solid weapon for a Predator. Maybe in the future, they’ll do it. Who knows.

Falconer only had his falcon he didn’t have any plasma caster

I did type it that way, oh well my bad

I hope the get their roar as well

kh-kingdom-hearts

I would like to have the Feral shield in the game to use as a shield/melee weapon.

2 Likes

Agreed .
This and the spear gun and im happy

1 Like

Lol this whole thread is wanting a feral class and new gear and all we got is a mask lol

1 Like

Maybe the full class will coming later

1 Like

Keep the feral out if the game please and fix the real thing that matters…the maps, polish the maps so the preds nd fireteams can have a better chance of killing or being killed. We don’t need another predator. We need smoother maps and game mechanics. After illfonic fixes the important problems and issues then add in Danny glover from pred 2 and a city/urban map. Then after that put in the feral pred. Hell…if illfonic fixes the game think of how much better playing the feral pred would be after a polish of maps and mechanics.

5 Likes

Maybe