What Lazy would do as a community moderator.

Lol LAZY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

VOTE FOR @Idek NOW!!! BRING A CHANGE TO THESE FORUMS!!!

1 Like

Lol.
I couldnā€™t resist or let this go to waste.

1 Like

Lmfoaoaoaoaoao this was great butā€¦

NO @idek for leader!!!

2 Likes

This is something I would like very much. I will jump through hoops to talk to an actual programmer about anything they want to pump my brain for. Same goes for department heads, they want to come wring a couple of things out they are more than welcome too.

If they posted a topic and asked for feedback. Say night maps, Iā€™d write reams about different scenarios, missions and ways to get around limitations or to make mechanics work. I want to give valuable feedback that will be helpful too, so you arenā€™t the only one Fire.

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you on that.
Thatā€™s what it would take for me to actually start writing ideas here, and even make videos to showcase any concerns or points I have.

If I just knew it would at least be looked at and considered by illfonic.

But given how I am Iā€™d honestly run ideas through quite a few people here first.

It would bring forth a lot more unity in the forum, or at least, it would be easier to see those that dont go off their bias completely.

2 Likes

I think as the community grows, having tiered mods is beneficial. I think it lets you keep being a member of the community. Yes you have to behave better and set an example but you also can let people know their concerns are heard.
Fog Whispers allow Dbd to reach a huge number of there players who never visit a forum or check the twitter. For Behaviour thatā€™s the lowest tier, they have no real inside scoop but can calm the community during rough patches, next they have volunteers who act as mods on their forum, also donā€™t know much but all report to a number of employees that do know whatā€™s going on because they work for behaviour.

We need to grow a better system with diverse levels that questions and concerns can be passed up and down. It will be real hard work but imo itā€™s worth it. As the game grows this place will become less manageable than it is now and people already think weā€™re chaos incarnate.

2 Likes

You certainly have a point the issue is they canā€™t justify having a paid person do this job would having community voted mods be good for the forum absolutely but I worry they might not even be willing to commit to that if only because they arenā€™t one of them

Also fun fact I have 7d read time 3d recent

I also have simaler takes to fire regarding the subject I mean in my current world of warcraft guild I had to be begged by my GM to take an officer role which ended up being JUST a moderator role for the guild and effectively HR with other guilds helping with organizing events and other disputes

2 Likes

Ok lazy. Hereā€™s your first test.

Can you explain what happened in this game?

Iā€™m for community mods but they they be mod by illfonic as well. Just a check and balance.

1 Mod will not do it.

There should be at least 3, to break a tied vote on strict decisions.

That being said, if that did happen, I would expect a cleaner forum, a dedicated (Up to date thread) with various bug reports with details and vids, photos and such.

Stop the spam of one bug report post and start keeping tallies of it instead.

Stop the mindless 87 hunter skin reposts (just revive the same post)

Keep our sections organize and stop the general spam posts in all three sections.

And of course the fair treatment of everyone. People power trip with the smallest bits of power believe it or not.

Maybe not be able to ban but submit names and evidence to prioritize a ban. Just cause someone is being an asshat doesnā€™t mean the ban hammer comes down.

Typical mod stuff and stuff you already mentioned.

2 Likes

A happy ending.

1 Like

yeahhh as a moderator im definitely not gonna be watching videos. sorry fam

1 Like

Jeez fine.
Fak yu.

1 Like

You gotta admit that is a pretty sweet meme.

@BadBlood May I borrow it for muting Fire, šŸ¤

1 Like

Okay I actually just watched that video and damn thats hilarious.

So you are hipfiring pred. He melee swings over to your teamates. He gets crouch stuck or some shit after downing the dude on the left, gets second winded and drops. Activates his bomb. You say fuck it and go for the helicopter but end up reviving your teamate instead. You go for the rope again and server latency mixed with bad timing fucks you out of getting out on the helicopter and you die.

1 Like

doma-umaru-crying-500x280

2 Likes

Pretty much you that entire clip

2 Likes

Also just read your comment and I like the idea very much. And yeah i do believe it. Thats why I want to keep the mod shit seperate. I really want to keep my bias on this account and keep my professionalism on the other. Thats the only way I can gurantee the two aint gonna get jumbled

I didnt get to reply to this much as I was busy. But the first statement hurt my soul because i feel it too.

Tbh every time ive seen one of us critisize them its always with a bit of ass kissing. Not the suck up kind but the kind thats meant to remind them that we are only here because all of us care a fucking lot. I hope they can see that.

Thing that annoys me is that this is a AA studio giving us the cold shoulder most of the time like a AAA studio because sony has their hand so far up illfonics ass that illfonic cant even think about pissing without having to confirm the thought, the unzip, the aim, and shoot with sony.

But this game is so damn vastly fucked that they seriously can not fucking afford to play this game for much longer. Eventually the predator high is gonna run out for the rest of the playerbase and the game is gonna die.

Its like watching them driving towards a cliff, while we are in the backseat and trying to warn them but they just keep going. So many good people have already said fuck it and tucked and rolled right off this soon to be fireball. Im ride or die, like the rest of us here. Im going down with the ship. I just wish it didnt have to be this way.

The devs dont have time to be here all the time I get that. But they really do need some transparency and dialogue with us so we can help. We are literally free workers basically yet they refuse to take our help.

You are damn right we are the most dedicated. We are also the most qualified of all their inlets to actually offer up decent feedback, as we have put blood, sweat, tears and time into this game. This is our baby now as much as it is theirs.

I dont blame anyone personally at illfonic. I really do feel like sony has their balls at gunpoint. I just wish sony wasnt pulling a fucking ea right now like the limp dicks they are, because quite honestly they could single handedly kill illfonic with this shady shit.

I miss the first months of this game. I miss the people we have lost. I miss the parts of me ive lost standing here through this clusterfuck

Edit/disclaimer:

When I say they could kill illfonic I mean they could bankrupt the shit out of them and screw them so hard they have to shut down and disband. To be clear. That wasnt meant as a threat or anything like that.