What Lazy would do as a community moderator.

I do think we could do with a community mod. Somebody’s gotta clean up this wasteland of toxicity. It’s just a matter of who.

It has to be somebody with self control, somebody that isn’t easily tempted by the power trip. Somebody fair and unbiased. They gotta be a damn good mediator.

Agreed. I think I could do it but i dunno there could definitely be better choices.

1 Like

Whoever becomes the new mayor of the hunting grounds can rest easy knowing they have a sheriff they can count on

They are the mayors already. We need sherrifs. Im not looking to make big decisions. Just looking to optimize the productivity of the forums. And enfore the guidelines.

1 Like

You seen that thread on bug reports? One fucked up person on there. That thread needs to be purged.

Link me

1 Like

Yep just saw it. What the fuck even. This is why we need things.

1 Like

Иди на хуй петушок

Yep. That thread is just proof we need a community mod.

I appreciate the work courier and OldKingHamlet do here but there’s only so much they can do. We need more active members to be community moderators to keep these people in line when courier and OldKingHamlet aren’t here.

1 Like

Ill translate his russian some more in a while to see what the heck he is spewing. Cant be good.

1 Like

You don’t even wanna know. It’s fucked up.

Lmao @Courier @OldKingHamlet

@09littlethunder might be worth a look for a temp ban.

1 Like

A temp ban might be to generous for a guy who’s saying he hope’s people’s family die of aids and their mothers should suck his cock 😂

1 Like

True but ive seen people who say similar get temp banned.

1 Like

That little boy is a disgrace to all Russians

1 Like

True. This forum has attracted a lot of crazy ass people.

Yay the thread has been closed.

Besides as far as I can see he is new. So he needs to be given at least a second chance after being punished.

1 Like

Perhaps. He has just gotten a temp ban that’ll be lifted first of next month. But I doubt he’s gonna come back reformed. I don’t get those vibes from him haha