What predator(s) are your favorite?

Choosing from only predators who’ve been in the movies, which would be your top 3. If there was a movie that would be made based on the hunts of a predator which would you choose?

For me I’d say

1. Elder (greyback)
  2. Tracker
  3. Wolf

If i had to choose one that a movie would be made about…I’d say the elder since he’s got a good start with the flintlock and can follow other hunts of his before or after he has his run in with Adolini.

If this qualifies as a shitpost, in my defense I’m jus bored at work tryin to pass the time so fuck you have a nice day.

3 Likes

The ones that aren’t killed by stupid shenanigans.

1.Greyback
2.Wolf
3.Berserker

2 Likes

Such as?

1. Wolf
  2. Falconer
  3. The ‘87 OG
3 Likes
  1. Scarface
  2. Scar
  3. Serpent Hunter/Dark
2 Likes
  1. Crucified
  2. City Hunter
  3. Jungle Hunter
    Probably if I had to pick 3 as it depends on my mood etc. Mr Black, Wolf and Celtic are up there aswell from the movies.
1 Like

In all media etc:

1. Dark - AVP 2010
    All I know is Dark is my favourite and I can’t decide on the rest
1 Like

Serpent hunter wasn’t in any of the movies though

Dark was a beast I liked how he had dual wrist blades. Reminded me of those…i think they were called berserkers in AvP extinction where they’d run in slicin foos up left and right

2 Likes

Brawlers were the name

3 Likes

There you go! Yea those guys were badass along with some of the other class types they had

1 Like

Yeah I used to play that game but mainly as the Aliens tbh. Had a better hive mind sort of feeling to the gameplay.

But yeah on the Predators side there were the likes of Brawlers, Spear masters and Disc masters

Movies-
1.) Wolf
2.) JH
3.) Celtic

Older Games-
1.) Dark
2.) Scarface
3.) Hunter (AvP arcade)

PHG originals-
1.) Alpha
2.) Exiled
3.) Valkyrie

Kenner-verse-
1.) Cracked Tusk
2.) Spike Tail
3.) Scavenge

Comics-
1.) Ahab, cuz he’s basically the only one who didn’t go out like a punk.
2.) Enforcer

2 Likes

Yup and they had those tank looking ones i think vanguards? Where they had the heavy armor and big axe

1 Like

Eeee Ahab is one of my favorite over all preds its a tie between him and greyback

1.) Ghost
2.) Ahab
3.) Nightstorm

I think these 3 would have amazing potential in making a movie story about, especially Ghost being basically a John Wick version of the Predator or Nightstorm explaining a origin story of how the Bad Bloods came to be.

Imagine seeing John Wick or Rambo fight the Predator though…

1 Like

Might be a dumb question, but which one is ghost?

1 Like

I’ve seen 10 john wicks kill 1000000 zombies…but zombies aren’t the predator I’d say predator skins john wick and mounts his dogs skull 💀

2 Likes