What predator(s) are your favorite?

Isn’t Ghost City Hunter? I have a hard time seeing that little shit being anything John Wick-ish.

Already answers movies but for
Games
1.Scarface
2.Prince
3.Dark

Neca
1.Big red
2.Serpent hunter
3.Lost predator

Comics/books
1.Ahab
2.Broken Tusk
3.enforcer

Hunting grounds
1.Samurai
2. Exiled
3.Viking

1 Like

Since I’m seeing a lot of Scarface, of course he’s on my favorites list as well, but the OG question was movie Predators.

1 Like

Ghost is a predator that hunted super predators

Okay, I just read on Xenopedia that another name for CH is Ghost, so I was confused.

Alpha technically isn’t a hunting grounds originally he is from Neca and they made collaboration with hunting for him to be in the game

3 Likes

Ah. Thanks.

@Martinez & @Anonymous.Voorhees13
This is Ghost

4 Likes

Looks like City Hunter with the Emissary mask.

2 Likes

No, I don’t see it 😅

That mask doesn’t look close to Emissary. However Ghost & Ahab have the same mask just ones more battle damaged and broken

2 Likes

g9fd136iaz7z

He’s not in any other media. Just let PHG have this one. They need a win.

🤷‍♂️ Not a perfect match, just me I guess.

1 Like

Yeah I know who he is I used to have a figure of him once. You know what - fuck it ima start doing comic, game, and other Predator builds for my YT.

Make your requests!
My Youtube:

2 Likes

Took y’all long enough lol

1 Like

Hello, torn up wolf?

I mean kinda, my mask I used in PHG’s is close enough in my opinion:

1 Like

Yeahhhhhhh well I was the guy who probably requested half of Superspinogaming’s builds back in the day so🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

I felt like the pioneer of introducing comicbook Preds in PHG’s lol

Would love to see yalls versions of extended lore Predator builds.

1 Like

Yeah I mean I’ve never read a single pred comic I’ve only seen all the movies played a few games and became an encyclopedia about the movies but yeah so that’s why im gonna be taking requests for the preds

1 Like