What predator(s) are your favorite?

I thought it was where he stashed his Jesus juice for when he wants to get loose

Fair enough, reason why I said Chopper is because of the lines on the side of the mask Dark has

1 Like

You can’t stash the good stuff in a fanny pack, that’s just absurd. The good stuff is stored in the skulls, why else would they be collecting them?

Yeah I noticed those but yeah Choppers is too indented

1 Like

Joe Biden

2 Likes

Is it tho? I can think of 1 person who would say different

3 Likes
  1. Jungle hunter
  2. Wolf
  3. City hunter
1 Like

There’s always an exception.

1 Like

“Classic”

Put this in Feedback. I’m sure they’ll get right on it.

But seriously, that should be a thing.

1 Like

It’s from the box description

Ahhh i was hoping there was some comics on it

Bill Conradt Jr.

yes

1 Like

1- SCAR
2-WOLF
3-BERSERKER
son mis favoritos o los que más me gustaron en su respectiva película

1 Like

lmao at scar-lets

look at this dude

he got saved 3x, did 1 cool anime move, and then died but not before being dateraped

and the offspring of his offspring were a bunch of brain damaged aliens that couldn’t take out a small town surrounded by a massive forest with a million places to hide. Instead they were busy brawling in swimming pools and hospitals the second they touched earth.

Oof

Is your favorite really poverty jungle hunter.

He’s not a poverty Jungle Hunter in the movie. In fact he was probably more badass than the original Jungle Hunter at full strength anyway.

In the game yeah he’s a poverty version and his Character Description quite literally states:
This unknown Predator of the Jungle Hunter clan wears the mask of the Captured Predator, who was saved by Royce, but ultimately killed by a Super Predator on the Game Preserve Planet.
Meaning that this actually isn’t even the Predator from the 2010 Predators movie, but merely a member of the Jungle Hunter clan, who wears the mask of the Crucified Predator. The physical differences between the Predator known as ‘Captured’ in game and ‘Crucified’ in the 2010 movie would also support this theory. The Crucified Predator didn’t have the tube leading down from the upper arm to the left wrist gauntlet, he also had longer Predlocks, and a different face.

Ingame I prefer playing as Jungle Hunter because he looks more accurate to his movie version, and has a smoother appearance and I prefer the shiny armour, and the bone necklace.

The Crucified Predator was only captured in the first place because Mr Black, Falconer and all of Tracker’s hounds teamed up on him and used traps/snags to get the jump on him.

He still gave Mr Black a good fight despite being strung up on that totem for weeks without any resource or a bio mask to filter the air he was breathing. His technology was also malfunctioning and he probably couldn’t see properly with one eye being in normal Yautja vision and his other in infrared during the fight with Mr Black. Honestly I wish we’d seen more of him and at least learned more about his back story.

2 Likes