What time is the Update!

Any guesses as to the approximate time the update is coming out ?

9:45 roughly EST

1 Like

september 29th 2022, we were off by 2 years

4 Likes

Lol. I heard 2025?

Bruh feels like I’ve been waiting 2 years 😥

2 Likes

Your all off its 2030.

1 Like

Today o clock

1 Like

I also hve the playstation blog up on my phone and have it set up for auto refresh every 5 mins so hopefully we will have a blog update soon

1 Like

I heard we getting a Brony mask for the pred. That will have a special ability to horn stab ft players

1 Like

Refresh Twitter its easier if you have it.

1 Like

It’ll be out in 2 hours. That’s always when they’ve dropped an update. Expect to see it then. It’d be nice if we get the blog early though.

1 Like

I have that but I cant log into Twitter on my work computer so the playstation blog will have to do lol

9am Central time.

2 Likes

2 hours the last few have been 15 mins before 10am EST

1 Like

Is some Mandela effect type of crap happening or something? That’s within an hour. I don’t remember an update dropping at 3pm my time. Or maybe it did? Who’s been messing with time travel?

11 am est

2 Likes

On the playstation blog about dutch 87 update has it time stamped 9:45 am so idk maybe you have always been busy doing other things to realize there was a update idk man.

1 Like

Probably the same time they dropped the Alpha Predator update, so check the timestamp for that event and I’ll assume it’ll be around that same time.

According to my time, the update came out after 17:00, and now I have 16:15. There are about 45 minutes left.

So fucking hype.