What type of rework would you like for the Yautja Bow (Pred Main, Archer)?

Well in my honest opinion the red arrow tracer is over the top, blue should be enough. Also, I’d like the bow to be stowed on back, like Netgun on City Hunters leg

4 Likes

Would be realistic. Not just pulling it out of thin air like with the arrows.

It is?. I don’t own City Hunter so I never noticed it on others when playing Fireteam.

1 Like

Yup, CH is the only pred that holsters his weapons (only net gun and disc tgh) I would love to see this system for all pred weapons on all classes.

IMO the first option would be the better choice, would make a little more sense

I think so too.
Would at least give each archer a choice on how they want to use the bow.

unless FM is nerfed in some way it should stay exactly the same way it is now though options are always good

1 Like

Field Medics for sure are a pain. Two are hard but somewhat manageable. But as soon as there are three or four it’s over.

It should be one shot , insta down . No more , no less

For headshot, yes.
With Downrange as a perk it takes two shots (three at max for Support/Dante) to get a Fireteam down.

Even an arrow to the foot , insta down . Headshots are insta death . Those are my demands illfonic .

That would be a little bit too op.

2 Likes

I dunno, I feel like the bow is in a relatively solid place just all around, and personally wouldn’t advocate for any real changes beyond the game reflecting properly stowing the weapon on model.

Idk about insta death on a knee shot as some still live out their lives to be guards instead and get married and have to deal with random strangers screaming nonsense into the air.

3 Likes

I don’t mean for it to be changed completely.
Just giving it the option to switch between regular shots and charged shot. So that the bow can be played differently for each Pred Archer.

God a quiver would be sick

Why not just not charge shot?

1 Like

make it hitscan and fully automatic and have attached healing per hit lol give FT some of their own meds lol

1 Like

That’s what I do.
But it would never be bad to have an option to just disable it.

1 Like

I mean I noticed that the health bar is flickering when picking up arrows.
So, it could be a possibility.

I think it would be cool to have different types of arrows.

•Fire damage arrows. (What the wrist launcher does.)

•Bleed damage arrows. (Same thing as the katana does, nothing really special.)

•Poison damage arrows. (Mainly focuses on draining fireteam stamina, cloudy vision, and slows movement.)

But all these special effects only work if the bow is fully charged.

2 Likes

I would love to have different arrow types.

Though … only when fully charged? Since I don’t use the charged shots I don’t know.

Rather switch between them with d-pad down.